31-A.

** WARNING! **

NARRATOR'S POINT OF VIEW

Tongues dancing and savouring each other, he picked her up from the bed and slammed her back against the cold, bedroom wall. There was hunger written all over their faces as they enjoyed the moment they were always so scared of enjoying.

At that very moment, both the man and the woman knew, that it would never be the same with somebody else.

Heat starting to take over, the man ripped his shirt apart and trapped the woman against the wall, in between his arms. She was breathing heavily, sweat trickling down her forehead. Chest rising up and down, he sucked on the sensitive part of her neck, which made her lose control. She moaned loudly in pleasure, triggering the man in front of her.

"C-can I?" He asked, tugging at the hem of her dress. The woman nodded in agreement and helped the man undress herself.

"You're beautiful," he said in awe, looking at her, who was only covered in her lingerie. She bit her lip shyly and looked down at her body. Knowing that it was going to be her first time, she mentally prepared herself for the pain that was coming. Bittersweet pain.

"I'm not," she answered. "I have too many flaws, Yoongi. My body is-" she wasn't able to continue for the man slammed his lips against hers and stole her soul again.

"Shut up," he said angrily. Trailing kisses from her lips down to her collarbone, he left marks on every area he owned. Every love bite made her moan, and the sensation was riling her up with the darkest temptation in her head.

He pulled his pants off, leaving him only in his underwear. They were now equals. One layer of clothing until they were completely flesh to flesh. Laying her on the bed, he quickly went on top of her, his legs trapping her hips as he lowered his head down to her face.

"You can tell me if you want to stop, I won't force you to do this," he said, looking deeply into her eyes.

"I'm ready," she said, her voice, shaky.

Without any further questions, the man aggressively unclasped her bra with one hand and the other, pinned her wrist down on the bed. With her breasts fully uncovered, she couldn't help but purse her lips in embarrassment. She never loved her body entirely, and to have him look at her with such love and respect was all new to her.

Lifting a finger up to her nipple, he playfully moved his finger around it, while sloppily sucking on her neck. She was moaning in delight and the man felt his manhood harden even more than it already was. Licking her body slowly, both his hands played with her breasts as he kissed her hipbone.

Twitching in pleasure, she felt her core drench in what she believed to be was the fruit of her delight. The man hooked his finger underneath her underwear, looking at her for approval, before tugging it down mercilessly.

The man did not wait any further. Spreading her legs widely apart, he teased her with kisses in her inner thigh. Feeling how wet he's made her, he slowly slipped a finger inside of her, making her scream in pain and pleasure. He slipped his fingers in a few more times, and sucked the living soul out of her. She was heaving in desperation and tapped on the bed whenever he went faster.

He pulled her up and looked at her with hungry eyes. As if reading his mind, she bent down and placed her lips on the tip of his member, slowly bobbing her head back and forth to please him this time.

"AHHH," he said loudly. She felt his body shaking at her touch and continued to go even faster. He was losing his mind over it and swore to God that he won't ever let her go.

Pulling away, he pushed her down on the bed, and straddled her. He felt his manhood grow harder as he watched her shut her eyes, cheeks flushed and biting her lip.

"It's going to hurt. Do you trust me?" He asked the woman who clutched her chest for dear life. She nodded in response to his question.

"I trust you," she answered. She really did.

Not wasting any more time, he kissed her roughly as he entered her core. A loud cry escaped from her lips the first time but died down once their rhythm went in sync with each other's. Going faster and faster, deeper and deeper, the woman underneath him grasped his hair tightly as the momentum grew more and more intense.

"You're killing me, Y/N," he smiled at the woman underneath. There was innocence in every word he spoke. To him, it wasn't just fooling around. To him, it was making love. And there's a fine line between having fun and making a special memory.

The sound of flesh slapping against flesh was the only noise present in the room. They were both cursing under their breath as they struggled to inhale the air that seemed limited to them at the moment. Quickening his pace even more, he was determined to please her to her utmost satisfaction.

"I-I'm close," he said, almost out of breath. The anticipation grew stronger by the second. She prepared herself and clung onto him like her life depended on it.

Thoughts rummaged through her mind while slowly losing herself to insanity. Like Ronnie, it was her first time. Although she had been in relationships in the past, she never allowed them to take control over her this way. A part of her believed that the moment she gives it away completely to someone, meant something. She just never expected it to be Min Yoongi.

Hearts racing, both of them moaned loudly as they both reached their climax. He had finally released, and both their souls were ignited by the flame of love making, and not just fucking.

Rolling over to her side, he pulled the sheets up against their bodies to cover them. Kissing her forehead, he smiled at her when she looked up at him. A tear escaped her eye as he caressed her cheek gently.

"It's you and me now, okay, jagi? Not just you alone," he said reassuringly before they went to sleep in each other's arms.