10.

After hours and hours of talking, Ronnie and I finally decided to eat the Teriyaki that's gone cold in front of us.

"I still can't believe you stitched his arm,"

"And that he pinned you against the wall,"

Ronnie was still in shock. Obviously. I was, as well. This doesn't happen to everyone.

"So, you haven't gone out for about a week just because you don't want to see him? Are you planning on dying here, Y/N? Because I'm not," Ronnie said as she chewed her food.

"As for me? I'm gonna make sure that I see Jimin. Face to face, before I leave," Ronnie isn't really that enthusiastic when it comes to other things but, anything for her Jimin.

"You go, girl," I really wanted her to meet Jimin. This was her chance.

"And I'm taking you with me, Y/N. You are going out of this apartment, and you will face Yoongi again," she sounded like a Mother.

After we ate, I washed the dishes and helped Ronnie unpack. Since she's staying with us for 2 whole weeks, I want her to have a decent place to rest.

I didn't realize how dark it was outside until I put my blinds up. The sky was clear but there were no stars. Will it rain tonight?

Pulling a cream coloured, oversized hoodie over my head, I snatched my purse and went out to the living room. Ronnie was there, all ready to go.

"I see you dressed up a little. You're not wearing house clothes anymore! I'm so happy!" She was being a little softy.

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked.

"Well, I ran out of.." she just looked at me.

"What?"

And then she pointed down. Down.. you know where.

"Ahhh, okay. Let's get you some before you bleed on everything," It was that time of the month. Red flags up, everybody.

"I forgot to buy an extra pack before I left, I still have 2 pads but,"

"That's okay. I ran out as well, let's get going,"

We checked our things before we left. Ronnie wore a baby blue, oversized hoodie. We gave up trying to not look like twins all the time. In another life? She must've really been my twin.

"You ready?" She asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I smiled at her.

I opened the door of the apartment, and surprise.

"Oh shit," I heard Ronnie mutter under her breath. She was behind me and I could feel every thump her heart made.

The surprise?

"Yoongi.. what,"

He smirked. He smirked at me. What the hell is up with this boy?! Don't do this to me.

Yoongi had a box in his hands. It was about the size of shoebox for kids.

"I have something of yours," he said sheepishly. It was cute. I guess.

Right there and then, Jimin decided to show up. The person behind me probably died after 2 seconds. Was she okay? I don't think so. Was I okay? No, not at all.

"Hi Y/N! Oh, you! You're not trapped in the screen anymore!" Jimin was pointing at Ronnie. The girl lost herself in that moment. Can't blame her, though.

Yoongi wasn't fazed at all. He was just there. Standing in front of me. Looking at me. And, occasionally stealing glances at Jimin, who seemed very cheerful.