15.

Y/N's POINT OF VIEW

"Go out? With you? Tonight? Where?" I asked the man standing in front of me. His face was pale and as the sky darkened before us, so did his eyes. They were mesmerizing. He was.

"Are you really deaf?" He said with no remorse. "Go out with me tonight. We'll watch movies, at my place," he flicked his tongue right after and it sent shivers down my spine. Am I really going insane now?

I breathed the cold air in, expecting some sort of calming effect on me but instead, I got a whiff of his scent. The smell of caffeine mixed with that indescribable male perfume that was either a hit, or a miss. Yoongi took a step closer towards me. I could feel the railing of the balcony hitting my spine as I grabbed onto him in fear of losing balance and falling from the 10th floor to the ground.

Suddenly, his arm made its way around my waist, pulling me back and away from the railing. "Careful," he whispered.

As I tried to normalize my breathing, Yoongi stood across from me and rested his frame against the balcony's railing.

"I take silence as a yes," he spoke. Our eyes met and again, I was lost in his eyes. "We'll watch Tazza 2, since you like it that much," he continued. He dusted off his shirt and walked towards me. "Besides, I haven't watched it,"

"What? How? Why!!" I was surprised that Min Yoongi has not seen that movie.

"That's why we're watching it, stupid," he chuckled. He called me stupid. What the hell was funny about that?? This boy!

"Okay, okay. One condition," I said, moving my body to face him.

"What is it," he asked. Sometimes, I wonder if he really has no energy to put more effort into showing emotions.

"You have to stop calling me idiot, or stupid, or asking if I'm deaf,"

"Okay," was all he said. Unknowingly, our fingers touched and I could swear that the beat of my heart went from normal to immortal. I wonder if he felt that, too.

I felt a smile creep up on my face. I looked at Yoongi who, surprisingly, had his gummy smile on.

"You know," Yoongi said, startling me.

"Hmm?"

He pointed at the sky, and leaned closer to me. I could feel the whole world spinning, now.

"I've never done this before," he said.

"What?" I asked. I was curious. What hasn't he done? Talk to a friend at this hour? A lady friend?

"Look at the sky, Y/N," he said once more, pointing at the sky. The sky wasn't pitch black, but it was a deep blue shade, and it was majestic. I could be lost in it forever.

"Okay??" I answered.

"What do you see?" he asked.

"The sky, and one star, I mean, two," I paused. "I have poor eyes, but I think I saw two. There's two, right?"

"Yes, two," he giggled.

"What about them?" I was curious to know about what he said earlier.

He stood behind me, and I felt the warmth of his breath on my neck. He was close. Yoongi was closer than ever.