Chapter 11 ~ Move In

Your P.o.v.

For the rest of the day I couldn't focus on anything and decided I would be better off staying in my room and drawing what I could see from my window. Hours had passed and it was now time for dinner however tonight the boys where down at the garrison drinking away and talking about business. I managed to walk myself down to the kitchen and made Ada, Polly and myself something to eat before I sat with them in the dining room. "Did you see Thomas this afternoon?" Asked asked Polly "No I didn't, is something wrong?".

Ada giggled as she looked over towards Polly "No actually quite the opposite, he was off with the fairies and when I asked him is he was okay he smiled!" Polly almost chocked on her food. "Annabelle do you know anything about this?" Polly questioned me in shock, I stayed silent trying to hide the smile that was threatening to spread across my face and betray me. "Annabelle-" Polly knew I was hiding something "I might know something" I suddenly felt extremely embarrassed and felt the heat rush to my face. I had been exposed "Annabelle whats going on?" Ada laughed.

"Um well Tommy kind of um-" Polly raised her eyebrow and ada began leaning over the table "Kissed me"

"Um well Tommy kind of um-" Polly raised her eyebrow and ada began leaning over the table "Kissed me". Polly looked at Ada who was gawking at the news I had just shared "What kind of kiss!?" Ada asked excitedly "Well he was kneeling down in front of me and kind of gave me a kiss on the forehead but then he kissed me on the lips" Ada's jaw dropped a little bit more "What was it like?" she wanted details "well it was soft but it was passionate" I couldn't hide the blush that was darkening more and more.

Ada bit her lip and laughed "Do you realise what this means Polly!?" I sat there dumbstruck I had no idea what was going on. "Yes I do and im not sure its a good thing" she warned "Please excuse me" Polly left the table and exiting the room with Ada quickly following behind. I took this as my que to go to bed and quickly took myself to my room and slipped into bed. The boys would be home soon considering that it was getting close to midnight "Why do you do this to me Tommy?' I whispered as I drifted to sleep.

Tommy's P.o.v.

I walked home with the boys, being extra cautious around John who was still a little riled up from earlier during the day. Everyone entered the house and split going to their seperate rooms, I however was caught out by Ada and Polly who had allowed me to say here one last night before I moved into my new house. "Thomas Shelby, Your office, Now!" Polly spoke sternly leading the way. I followed the two with a sigh and roll of my eyes, I took a seat at my desk as the other two sat in front me. 

"We know what you did" Ada smirked "And what was that?" I raised an eyebrow "You kissed our darling Annabelle" Ada teased. I couldn't help but smile lightly "well what can I say? Im a sucker for beautiful women" I began pouring myself a glass of whiskey before offering some to the girls. They both declined and Polly sent Ada to bed. "What the hell are you thinking?" Polly interrogated me angrily "She's going to get hurt and so will you! we don't know when she's going to leave". Rage washed over Polly as she picked up the glass of whiskey I had poured and pegged it at the wall.