Chapter 51 ~ Fiancé

Thomas's P.o.v.

Awake bright and early, today the family would meet Elizabeth. Finn had asked for all family members to be present and unfortunately for me that meant Annabelle too. After trying my luck and begging Poll or Ada to fetch her I was denied. I put on my cap and set out to find her. I neared her apartment but stoped when I noticed that everything was still locked up from the last time I was here. Her curtains were closed and there were no lights on inside the house. She wasn't there which only left one other place.

I puffed an annoyed breath before strutting down a few ally ways to reach Sam's house. It pained me to know that this is where I would find her but at the same time I deserved the pain after what I had done. As I rounded the corner I looked to my left and spotted the house. Moving hastily I approached the door and knocked firmly three times. Within two minutes the giant wood door opened and Sam stood before me. "You know who im looking for" I spoke un-entertained. I watched him disappear and reappear once more with Annabelle by his side.

 I watched him disappear and reappear once more with Annabelle by his side

"What do you want?" she asked lowly leaning on the door frame. "Finn has asked that everyone in the family comes to meet his Fiancé" she looked me up and down "And you want me to go after that display yesterday?" her words stung. "Tom you can come in if you want" Sam spoke up trying to ease the tension between Annabelle and I. I nodded and entered into the foyer of the house and watched as Annabelle went and took a seat on the narrow stairs right in front of me.

"You fucked up" she spat "Do you think I haven't realised that?" I shook my head at her in frustration. "Who points a gun at a pregnant women!?" she whisper yelled trying not to let Sam overhear from the other room. He had conveniently made himself scarce so that we could sort out the troubles we were having which I had to admit was generous of him after I banished him from my house. Then again it could just be that he knows I Will take matters into my own hands if he lays a finger on Annabelle. "Annabelle I don't want to fight" she rested her head in her hands.

"Neither do I" she sighed exhausted from the fighting "I just want to know that im going to be safe and not have to worry about my own or your safety... And now this one's safety" she looked down at my stomach. "Oh, I do bad things-" I stepped forwards and shook my head trying to make a point "But you already know that" I sighed walking towards her and kneeling down in front of her placing my hands on her stomach gently. "yet you still stuck around,  because you love me" she looked up "And I would never let anyone harm you because I love you even more".

 "yet you still stuck around,  because you love me" she looked up "And I would never let anyone harm you because I love you even more"