Chapter 43 ~ Bad Idea

Your P.o.v.

I stood in my room staring at Julia, "I don't understand how your here?" I was completely puzzled. "Darling I simply missed the good old days. Im a traveler I can't stay in one place, or time forever" she chuckled to herself. "What are you going to tell tommy?" I looked down unsure of how her answer was going to make me feel. "I have spoken to Polly and she is going to talk to him as well" I nodded my head knowing full well that there was no way in hell she was going to relay her plans to me.

I watched as her black coat moved from side to side as she exited the room. "Call me when your feeling better" she reminded me as she continued on her journey to god knows where. My eyes fixed on the door as it closed smoothly into its lock. My mind was racing with all the possible things Julia could have told Thomas to do. I was truely going to have to be prepared to keep myself together, calm and collected. "now the waiting game" I murmured to myself as I shook my head in uncertainty.

Thomas's P.o.v.

I put out my cigarette and walked inside the house, Julia had left after spending a little more time talking to Annabelle and was now leaving things up to me to fix. I didn't know exactly what to do in order to help her and the advice that Julia had suggested was not what I thought she would want me to do. In fact it's the complete opposite. Polly stopped me before running up the staircase and pulled me aside into the living room. "What did the women have to say?" she raised an eyebrow.

The smirk on her face told me she already knew what Julia had told me and just wanted to embarrass me. Unfortunately for Poll, Sex is not something I find embarrassing. "She told me to go surprise Annabelle and to fuck her". Polly chuckled and began walking away "You two have fun later today" I rolled my eyes and shook my head "Im not doing it unless she wants me to" "mhmm" she hummed as she walked around the bannister and continued on with her daily tasks. This would have to be the worst idea anyone has come up with.

I continued to Annabelle's door and gently pushed it open sneaking a peak into the room before entering

I continued to Annabelle's door and gently pushed it open sneaking a peak into the room before entering. I didn't want to startle her. "Annabelle?" I spoke clearly making my way further into the room scanning for any sign of her. Out of the corner of my eye I spied her standing beside the desk against the wall. "What did she tell you?" she wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me. Her hair smelt of lavender, it was beautifully addicting. "Julia suggested that I bang you until you feel better" the vibration from her laugh sent tingles down my spine.

She was actually smiling and laughing about something for the first time in weeks. "Not a bad idea but I don't think thats going to solve anything" she murmured into the fabric of my white button up shirt. A light inside of me died for a moment, maybe I did want this after all. I pulled back a little and stoked her face gently, examining her delicate features. Annabelle was truely a work of art that anyone would be bewildered when faced with her beauty. I felt my heart strings tug a little when I was lead towards her bed.

 I felt my heart strings tug a little when I was lead towards her bed

I knew she didn't want to tonight. That was fine with me, Im just overwhelmed with the fact that Annabelle is finally trying to reconnect. Even if its just through simple things such as sitting or laying together and talking about little things. Like the way her smile makes me nervous or she loves it when it rains or how she misses the way were before. She misses how close we became and how she wants to build that back up again because she knows how good it felt to be apart of something. To be apart of someone else's life and mean the world to them.

The pair of us stayed up until the early hours of the morning talking about ways to get back to how things were before this. I had organised for Sam to come pick her up and take her out for lunch. I knew she missed him as well and I couldn't stop her from seeing her friends. It wasn't my place. It was going to kill me handing Annabelle over to Sam even if it was just for a few hours but still. I hate the guy. I know he wants her.

Only the single light from house was lit and it illuminated the room

Only the single light from house was lit and it illuminated the room. I waited for Annabelle to fall asleep in my arms before I got up and turned off the light. I made my way back to the bed and gently laid beside her. I didn't want to wake her after seeing how peaceful she looked. Hopefully tomorrow she would be just as calm maybe even a little excited. I still couldn't believe Julia told me to fuck her. I don't know what she was thinking. Was that some kind of test? Did she really think I would do that?

I closed my eyes and stared up at the ceiling. I know she won't be ready for a while so I wouldn't bother Annabelle. I could just go pay someone for a quick fix and spare her the energy. She's going to need all of it if she is to get herself healthy and back to the way she wants to be. "Thomas?" She whispered her voice croaky as she began drifting to sleep "yes?" I looked down at her. Her head laid upon my chest and her arm wrapped around my torso. "I love you" I instantly smiled gushing to myself how nice the feeling was when those words escaped her mouth. "I love you too",