Chapter 1

The Legend was real.
The Legend, "she" was living.
They found her.
They found Sarah.
She was the one they have been searching for. She was the power plug.
The living legend.
Being able to find her was a real happiness for all the teams but they knew that it was going to take some time till she could discover her powers.
-
The teams were the undercover powers killing and fighting against: "fairytales"without going into the details I'm just going to call them fairytales at the moment. In the coming chapters, we will meet so many that I think you don't need to meet already. You probably already figured out that Sarah is going to be our main character.
So, I wanna start with telling you who she is. Sarah is a 16 years old common high school girl but things started to get "common" when she was 10. The things that happened, before that time, are still mysterious for everyone, but I think we will find out sooner or later.
-
I didn't tell you one important point, is it in your mind? Why a legend. So, our "fairytale fighters" didn't just become so because they wanted to. Let me explain ; people with these powers were born with an unusual eye color. Its color is categorizing them.But we will talk about that later.
Our "legend" says that 1 person will have a color none of the other fighters has...
-
I said high school, right? Why would a person fighting against the dark go to a high school to find a legend no one believes in, or is there someone from the teams knowing more about the legend?