Chapter 27

Previously:

Now, they were standing there in silence. Sarah was very nervous because she didn't know what was going to happen or what Zacky was thinking.

Chapter 27:

He was looking at her with a serious face expression. Suddenly he moved to Sarahs back and so, she saw that there was a closet. He picked up 2 jackets. He gave one to Sarah and he wore the other one.

-Come with me

His voice was silent and weak. 

Zacky opened the door and he made a move with his hand to show her that she should go first. His lips were in a smile form, but it was obviously faked. With small and slow steps she went outside of the door and there she already stopped, waiting for a direction of Zacky. With his hands in his pocket, he followed her keeping the same faked smile. 

-Let's walk around a bit shall we? 

-S....sure

She stared at him with curious eyes, but still, she let him walk next to her.

They walked for a while.

Zacky was silent and he was not changing the expression in his eyes. He was looking nervous and kinda scared. Sarah was throwing short looks at him, but seeing his looks was making her look into another direction quickly. After walking in that awkward position for around 10 minutes, Zacky finally slowed down a bit and finally he fully stopped. He took out his hands out of his pocket, and he directly started to play with them.

He made weak eye contact with her. 

-You have probably noticed that we have some...Well...um..you know...

He paused for a moment. He couldn't find the right words. 

-Different Skills.

His voice got kinda louder with the relief of having found the right words. It kinda looked like he was talking to himself.

Sarah looked at him without knowing how to react.

So, she answered with a fast nod.

-Hmhm Yep

-Okay, that's good, let me continue to the story part then.

He looked around at the ground and then he sat down on some stairs and he showed Sarah to do the same. 

-Alright, are you ready? 

He asked with a -now real- smile on his face.

Sarah answered as she tried to get comfortable on the stairs.

-Yes, sure

When she finally sat down comfortably she added a smile and nod.

-You know about bad fairytale characters right? Like the ones people say things like "Come on, that's nothing to be scared of" to their kids.

Sarah was trying to figure out what fairytale characters had to do with all of this. 

It was making her wonder a bit. 

She nodded as an answer.

-And then there are the good ones, right? 

-Y...Yes? 

Sarah answered with a questioning voice.

Zacky continued without extra explaining anything. 

-Alright, so, a lot of years ago 2 young boys with unnatural powers were working together to create the bad, but then one of them realized that this was wrong. He tried to convince the other to stop too, but it was too late.

Zacky stopped for a moment.

-The bad had already won over his heart.

He said with a silent voice.

-The guy escaped and he trained other people with these powers to fight against the bad characters and their master. 

Zacky was going on really nervous but, he suddenly remembered Sarah so, he stopped. 

-Everything fine till here? 

-Yes, yes go on, please.

Sarah looked deeply focused. She couldn't believe that this thing they were talking about was reality.

Zacky cleared his throat to go on. 

-As you probably have seen from school, people have different strength. Some get tired faster, some are good at maths, some like music. That's true, right? 

-Yes, it is. 

Sarah answered with a smiling face. She probably remembered some old stuff. 

Zacky nodded as he got ready to continue talking.

-So there is something which shows us that people have these powers and also which level they are. You can see their "level" as their strength.

Their eye colors.

TO BE CONTINUED

PLEASE LEAVE ME SOME FEEDBACK :)