Chapter 24

Previously:

-Well, that person you saw earlier...We were waiting for him to show up to come and eventually take you with us.

He opened his arms

-You see, now its time.

Chapter 24:

He pressed his lips against each other.

Sarah face expression changed a bit, it was obvious that she was trying to figure things out. Everyone was staring right into her eyes.

-And...w..why...?

Her voice was shaking badly.

-And why is it necessary to take me with you? Who even is he? And...And where are we supposed to go ?!

Zacky signed.

This were questions which weren't so easy to hear and answer at once.

-Sarah, it's the best If you let time answer these questions.

He looked at her with a deep and serious look trying to show her that he wouldn't change his mind.

She took a look around the room to see the face expressions of the fighters. Then she looked back at Zacky who didn't change his expression a tiny bit. She stared at him for a moment, then she looked down with an unsure face, but she did nod at him...

She was aware that she was about to trust some strangers, but she didn't have another choice: She couldn't get her mind off them and she was in danger...

She had to do it.

She knew it.

-When are we leaving?

-

Her voice was shuttering, but she was trying her best to sound confident. She looked straight into Zackys eyes. 

Zacky smiled as a response, but he seemed unconscious of it.

"She has it inside of her, eh"

He cleared his mind and he looked at her with his bossy face expression 

-The faster the better. You should pack your stuff.

His words hit her hard.

She stared at him trying to stay as calm as possible 

"You should pack your stuff"

She would leave with them to a world she didn't know anything about. Maybe she would never see her friends again? Maybe this was her last time in her dorm.

"No. Stop."

She shook her head to blow all the thoughts away.

But she couldn't fight her tears, she looked at the ground and she nodded.

With hard steps, she went to her closet, her eyes looked around the many different pieces.

She let her hands go through all of them.

With tears falling down her eyes she replaced her school stuff with clothes till it got hard to zip the bag closed.

-Be confident.You can do it

A last deep breath...

A last long look.

-

-

Sorry for the short chapter but I don't have much time to write :(

Opinions are welcomed :)