Chapter 25

Previously: 

With tears falling down her eyes she replaced her school stuff with clothes till it got hard to zip the bag closed.

-Be confident.You can do it

A last deep breath...

A last long look.

She took one last breath, after that she put her confident look on to walk to the living room.

Zacky was looking around in the dorm, he seemed to be very interested which looked very weir. Lacey, Brian and Matt were sitting on the couch doing nothing, looked kinda funny. Valary and Hakeem were looking out of the window and it seemed like they were having a conversation. She stepped into the room with her backbag on. Her eyes looked around to get their attention, but they didnt notice her. It looked like they werent expecting her yet.

-Im....-

Her throat was so dry that there didnt came any voice out.

She cleared her throat, but that made everyone look at her. When her actual point wasnt that.

She tried to use her sweetest tone 

-Im done guys.

She added a shy smile.

Zacky looked up at her answering her smile. He didnt say anything for some moments. He felt so happy to be able to look at her, but she would never answer this feelings... If she could just know...

Would she ever find out ?

He sighed trying to keep his warm expression. 

He nodded at her, then he looked around in the room.

-Are we ready then ? 

He was talking with a happiness filled voice.

The ones who sat on the couch jumped up responding with an energetic mood.

Hakeem and Val looked at him and nodded with a smile.

They came all together in the middle of the room and Sarah tried to fit in nervously. They all closed their eyes and Hakeem was at the middle of them with raised hands. Her heartbeat was getting faster and faster. This was her last good chance to escape. She took one last deep look in the room trying to ignore this thought. Suddenly she noticed her dress on the couch. She didnt know if what she was gonna do was risky, but she didnt care. She got so excited about it, she couldnt leave it here.

-A deep breath

And quick steps! 

She ran to the couch,  she immediately grapped it and ran back. The last thing she felt was her mind going black.

-

She opened her eyes slowly, but then the things that happened came across her mind and she jumped up in fear. She looked around the place she was in. She had been lying on a dark red couch. The room she was  in was very big and it had green wallpaper-looked very peaceful.

Then her eyes spotted them and she felt a growing nervousy and shyness. She hated the fact that she needed their help. It was making her feel weak and she was scared of them also thinking like that. 

They were sitting on a dining table and all six of them were talking and eating which was quit loud. Then she noticed an empty seat which seemed to be prepared for her. She smiled softly. The things in her mind were pretty confusing and scary, but they seemed to be very relaxed about the things going on. She tried to realize why she fainted. She didnt remember anything that could have caused it. Maybe...maybe she couldnt trust them afterall and it started again. She started to sweat like crazy. Her eyes searched for ways she could get out. The door was free, but she would have to cross the table and that would be risky.

To be continued.