Chapter 3

Zacky sent Hakeem to watch Sarah today. He knew that this watching season would end soon because "he" would come back but the time they got should be used in the best way which he trusted Hakeem good at.

After a long time, Sarah decided to spent the day alone. When she was feeling watched she even slept in her friend's dorm but today was special so she decided to use it while relaxing in her dorm. It was gonna be amazing. She quickly said bye to her friends then she would go to the cafeteria, buy some drinks and snacks to enjoy her special time.

Hakeem was so nervous and happy at the same time! He had the honor to see the legend and also he would go to the normal human zone. They actually only go there when they need to fight so this was going to be special for him. Zacky helped him teleport to the highschool and starting from then on he was left alone to watch Sarah.
He actually was supposed to watch from the outside which was one of his power's. He could see through walls ,but the passion of seeing the school ,of smelling the overused parfume took over him so he entered the school and started walking. Sometimes, just sometimes he secretly wanted a normal life. He was only 18 and fighting for other 18 years old was kinda hurting for the grey eyed boy.
Sarah entered the cafeteria and she bought her stuff, she quickly walked back to her dorm but she saw someone she never saw before. He had unusual eyes just like her ,but she couldn't look into them. He was waking that nervous feeling in her. She could see that the boy felt the same awkardness. He started to walk away but she couldn't let that happen. She needed to look into his eyes so she yelled:"Who are you" The boy looked at her in a nervous and scared way but he looked straight into her eyes and she wouldn't let him think that he is more powerful so she looked back at his eyes and the world stopped. Everything stopped the only thing that was still moving was their hearts. Sarah regreted asking so bad, this feeling was so painful. Nervousy and Happiness mixed together. She moved 2 steps back because she was scared of him hearing her hearth.
Was this...Was it Love ?