Chapter 20

Sarah turned around the key and the door was open, she throw her clothes to the ground and without even bothering wearing pyjamas she let her body sink into her bed. Her excitement about the dress was paused. She would just try it on tomorrow, right now she just wanted to rest and calm her body from all the sun and voices of the overcrowded streets. Her head felt like it was about to explode. She let her eyelids fall down.

"How can that tattooed guys have so much money ?"

And she was gone.

-

Zackys alarm echoed in his head, it didn't wake him up though. It only saved him from his endless scary thoughts.

He stood up with a sigh.

With slow steps, he walked towards his closet to get dressed.

"She is finally gonna be with me again, but I won't be able to act like it never happened. I will have to talk about it. 

Come on Zach! You don't regret it and you never did.

But...explaining it to her...ARGHH"

He pressed his eyelids against each other to get rid of the thoughts.

-I don't regret and I will never and she has to understand it. 

His voice was clear like the one of a Boss.

He let his hands glide through his clothes

With a Sigh, he picked up his classical black ripped jeans and a black undershirt.

He didn't think that black was a bad or scary color, he thought that it had your mind copied...if you only look good enough. 

He sighed as he closed his eyes.

-Regretting would be selfish.

His voice was quiet.

He took a deep breath as he raised his head to look at his reflection in the mirror.

-It's time, eh?

A weak smile appeared on his face.

While his outside looked confident and calm his inside was dying of nervousy, with slow steps he walked down to the second floor to wake the others.

-Nervousy is an obvious enemy while reaching your goal.

He whispered to get his self-trust back.

His legs got faster and he now was running in the corridor knocking all the doors. He touched his throat as he was getting ready for his famous screams.

-Ahem Ahem 

"1...........2..........-

Out of all sudden, he heard the sound of the doors all at once and the next second all fighters were in the corridor.

-NO NO NO NO NOOO! WE ARE AWAKE !!

Zacky laughed loudly and for a moment he got rid of his thoughts.

-I will let the food get ready.

He moved to direction living floor as he still laughed.

-

Sarah woke up at exactly 8 am

Her hands touched every corner on her bed trying to find her phone and then she finally had it.

She hold it high over her head trying to see the notifications.

-Ouchhh!!! 

The phone fell straight on her face.She took it with anger and she put it under her pillow fastly and....her eyes were closed again.

-

In around 10 minutes everyone was sitting at the table but back then when they said that they were awake, they lied because they all were staring at a different point with no face expression.

-If you eat something, it will get better.

Zacky giggled. 

And at that moment the same man with the same forced smile came in. As he started to put the plates on the table Valary said:" Good timing Boss." mixed with a yawn but warm smile.Zacky smiled back with a nod.

-

Hakeem watched as everyone slowly gained back their energy.

They were eating drinking and laughing, but he couldn't follow them. The feelings he was experiencing were bothering him, from his head to his stomach, he felt a very painful warmth.His stomach was turning around, his heartbeat took all over his body. Every beat echoed in his ears.

-Alright, guys

Zacky stood up with a nervous smile. 

-Are you ready?

A big "YES" came from the smiling faces, but Hakeem didn't say anything. He felt as If he would throw up the moment he moved, the fighters jumped out of their seats, but Hakeem moved slowly trying to get rid of the pain. Zacky noticed it, but he didn't want to make it look like a big deal. Hakeem had to control himself. 

They hold each other's hands to build a circle, the fighters let their powers fulfill the circle and before the powers could be used wrongly, Hakeem closed his eyes to make the teleport take action.

-

His dark laugh echoed through the cold room.

-So you think I will let you do it again -dear-cousin?

His voice was deep and dry.

He laughed again, his anger was popping out of his eyes, they were shining in the darkness of the room. That was the only light.

-I will make you regret every single thought of what you did. 

He was breathing heavily.

Evveerryyy second you made your plan take action....

 And all the years...

 I needed to work because of ......because of YOU!

-

(:)

Heyyy guyssss !!

I'm sorry this chapter is kinda short but I had to finish it there xD

Update at 24 reads ;)

What do you think about Zacky?

What is this mysterious person about?