Chapter 21

After 2 hours of forcing herself to sleep, Sarah finally decided to stop. She opened her eyes slowly with a yawn, without turning her head she used one hand to search for her phone. No messages from Michelle and no calls from Michelle."Great". She closed her eyes again and she made a quick check: Today is Saturday, tomorrow prom, dress done-

-MY DRESS 

In some seconds she took the dress out of its bag and throw it into the washing machine. She hesitated in front of the machine then she decided to wash it in a quick program. 30 minutes. Perfect. Enough time for coffee+breakfast she smiled in an amused way, but her smile changed into a laughter. What you imagine as breakfast and Sarah's breakfast is probably very different. She was eating something different every morning; Different kinds of cereal. This thought made her laugh. She shook her head with a laughter while picking up her cereal bowl with her name crossed on it. Jumping on one leg she also picked up one of her many cereal packets to put it in the bowl with a quick move. One last move; the Milk and Wuala. Sarah picked up a spoon and she threw a quick look at her coffee machine.

"Nahh"

She ate her cereal in an amused and slow way her goal being making it last 20 minutes, but the only sound being her chewing voice annoyed her so she turned on her tv.

News.

"Why not."

And she gave her attention to the tv.

Out of all sudden, a loud noise came from the washing machine.

-YAYYYYYY

She let her bowl on the couch running to the bathroom.

Off.Open.

And she was holding her beautiful dress in her hands.

She looked at her beautiful black dress with a smile.

She seriously had luck this time, this dress was copied from her mind. Her hands were touching the dress softly and right away they were being taken into its mysterious color with a grin which was just getting bigger. She was slowly preparing to wear it. Her hands were on her pants ready to take them off-

DING DONG

Sarah looked up in shock, and again she got distracted from wearing her dress while moving towards the door with quick steps, she cursed silently.

She put her hand on the door handle, ready to see the face of her best friends.

And the door opened with a little creak.

She looked at the face in front of her with a little shock, it wasn't Michelle or Andrew, it was the face of a man she had never seen before.He seemed like he was at the start of his 20s.

Brown hair. Kinda big nose. full lips.

His hair was hiding his eyes.

-I think this is the wrong door.

Sarah's face was kinda annoyed cause she wanted to wear her dress as soon as possible. 

-I don't think so, sweetheart.

His voice was dry dark and emotionless, but he had a scary expression on his face.Sarah didn't like the atmosphere, she was starting to stress.

The man walked past her and he entered her dorm.

Sarah looked at his back with a shock she started to hear her heatbeat getting louder, but then she shook her head, she couldn't look so weak.

-What do you think you are doing?!