Chapter 38

Previously: His face was the same...Merciless...

He pushed Brian out of the way and he left the house to Hakeem's side.

He shut the door so hard that the house shaked...

And there was nothing left to do...

Chapter 38:
Sarah jumped up in fear with the sudden sound.
She quickly looked around to see what was going on,
her eyes met the ones of Val, but they weren't the usual dominated ones. They reflected fear.
She directly stood up trying to find out what was going on, her eyes followed the ones of the others.
They were looking at the door literally not breathing.
That moment she heard the yelling sounds coming from outside.

 She listened for a few moments to recognize the voices, in hope of being wrong she listened again and again, but she was right.

It was him.
It was Zacky, but his voice was boiling and she really did feel scared.
What was the thing getting him out of control?
Then she felt a sudden fear.
"What if...
She held her breath as her body started to shake slowly...
"What If it was Scary Guy..?
The thought of  Zacky being in danger because of her
-WITH HIS OWN COUSIN-
was enough for her to take action.

Without wasting any more seconds she jumped onto the door and ran out immediately.

Outside the sun was shining so brightly that it had her to squint her eyes. After trying to get used to the light, she let her eyes look around the garden.

She found the duo immediately, but she was left in shock as quick as she found them.

It wasn't Scary Guy.
But it also wasn't reliving.
She saw Hakeem.All red.

Covered with blood.

She froze as she pointed her eyes at him.
She could see fear in his eyes and as their eyes met, also how bothered he was.

 But she didn't care.

Was this what Zacky meant when he said
"Pushing too hard"?

-Sarah...

His voice was shaking, but his eyes and his breaths were showing that he was trying to calm himself.

She changed the spot of her eyes to Zacky as she felt as if her heart was getting heavier, breathing seemed impossible.

She felt how her throat run dry, she gulped in hope of putting her body in order and smooth down, but instead, her mind started to really perceive Hakeems look...

Wounds...

Blood running down his body... 

Bruises...

Her stomach was literally turning upside down.

With deep breaths and telling herself that she was okay, she could prevent herself from vomiting, but the queasy feeling stayed.

She looked at Zackys eyes, she could see determination in them, they were a formidable dark tone.

His shaped brown-normally very handsome and cute looking-eyebrows were knitted which was a final detail to make him look like a real boss of fighters of the bad, the most powerful, but she definitely didn't like this, this just wasn't Zacky...

In addition to all these, his actually full and colorful lips were like a line on his face.

She continued analyzing him as soon as possible. This time she gave her attention to the place everyone looked at with worry and fear. 

Facing the object he was holding in his hand, she immediately bit her underlip hardly till it hurt badly, she was seconds away from laughing like a psychopath. 

A silver wristband was it? 

Was this all some kinda bad joke?

Was she in a mental hospital?

Maybe "the fairytale fighters" were just other patients messing with her? 

She closed her eyes for some seconds to free her mind, but Zackys cold and decisive voice interrupted her and she literally jumped up mixed with shock and horror.

-Sarah, listen to me carefully now, all right?

She noticed how he let his features and voice get a tiny bit softer which made her relax a lesser tiny bit and feel enormous more worse for Hakeem.

-Go in the house and don't come out. 

He paused looking at her with an eagle eye.

She had to break eye contact so, she did only nod shadowy.

Zacky continued, his voice literally echoing through the garden.

-When I'm done here,

We'll talk.

He was talking slow and distinctly. His tone, his face, his everything right now was approving that he was qualified for his position.

She looked at Hakeem one last time with worry, fear, and pity in her eyes, then she just shook her head getting ready to run off, but then, she stopped.

Her moves got slower, her body started to shake as if she got electroshocked.

Her shining eyes looked as if they were seeing for the first time, anyone could fear them falling out of their eyeholes.

They were locked back on the object she found pretty silly some seconds ago.

Her shock full eyes were going between the wristband and Zacky. She couldn't keep her mouth closed anymore so, she was staying there shaking, her mouth and eyes wide opened and probably gone all pale. 

She heard Hakeem's voice, but that was all blurred, she was too confused to identify his words.

Whatever his wristband was gonna be used for, it had more features than just being silver, it had Zackys name printed on it.

"Zachary King"

-

GUYS, I SWEAR IM GONNA DIE JHYJHJGK
FINALLY IM COMING CLOSER TO THE MAIN THINGS I HAD IN MY HEAD ABOUT THIS STORY

I hope you are as excited as me xD

Loveee- Al