Chapter 4

Zacky entered the house as quickly as possible to see if Hakeem was there he wasn't concentrated the whole mission which wasn't only dangerous for him but also for the whole team so, he needed to see if Hakeem could do this or if he would go by himself no matter what. In a rush, he checked out every room and he yelled for Hakeem's name in a kinda creepy way but Hakeem wasn't there.
Oh god, what was wrong with him! He could have just got into connection using their minds. That was what he was going to do now. He closed his eyes and he touched his forehead with his finger. Hakeem, Hakeem where was he
Oh! He found him."Hakeem where are you, is everything fine?" He said to Hakeem's mind.
"Oh b-b-boss-Yeah-yes-everything's good, w-w-why shouldn't it?Im coming now."
Zacky didn't know if this was the nervousy of seeing the Legend or if something else happened. He had to wait until Hakeem came,to find out.
-
Sarah was so shocked that she hardly made it to her dorm. Who was this guy she had never seen before ? Why did she get that stressed feeling when she saw him ? Is he the one watching her? But someone watching her this long wouldn't make such a mistake, right? Or is a group watching her? Oh god she was so, confused but more important what were the looks they threw at each other ? What did he feel while looking at her with his grey eyes?  What was that feeling in her stomach getting her heartbeat louder. She needed to know what all of this was about.
-
Hakeem entered the house staring at a point and shaking he was all over this,but being in love with the Legend? Zacky would probably kill him, oh god be would die in this feelings."Hakeem!Hakeem!Do you hear me ?!"said Zacky.That got Hakeem back from his thoughts."Wha-what? Yes of course.Im good hahaha why are you even worrying so much Zach ? " Zackys face started to get kinda red,his grey eyes got bigger and he stared at Hakkem like he never did. Hakeem thought "Alright now Im f***ed"he closed his eyes and waited to see the thing that would happen next.