Chapter 22

-I DO ALREADY 

And she started to run past him.

Tattoed guy, the other guy, and other people behind them were here which definitely proved that he wasn't one of them.

She felt how she was being pushed to their back. Alright, they were protecting her from him. He was definitely dangerous.

As she tried to catch her breath, her eyes searched for him through all the other faces standing in front of her. There were guys and girls, all seemed to be at the start or middle of their 20s and there he was, her eyes caught him. He was standing right behind tattooed guy with his dark eyes he was throwing deadly looks at scary guy, but he seemed to be a bit nervous, she could feel it. He didn't look as confident as the others, but it was obvious that he had a high place because he was right behind tattooed guy who also looked like he had a high place.Wow, that sounded pretty silly.

She let her eyes continue and the person on the other side of scary guy got her attention. She was blonde and she was watching every single move he made. It looked like she was planning her own moves to attack him.

Her thoughts got distracted. She felt someones gaze on her. Someone-a hazel haired guy-was staring at her. She quickly looked away because it made her feel uncomfortable.

She suddenly jumped up. His dark voice was gliding through her veins, she looked up in fear. Tattooed guy and scary guy were throwing deadly looks at each other.

-We meet again.

Scary guy was pressing his teeth against each other.

-Now

He was so mad that he literally couldn't talk.

-Now you will get what you deserve for backstabbing me.

He was seething.

A dark laugh echoed in the room.

The guys behind scary guy stepped forward to show scary guy to back off.

He put his hands in the air.

-You are gonna beat me with...."those"

He was about to laugh but this time scary guy was quicker, he laughed in a sarcastic way.

-"Those" kill every single creature you create. 

Tattooed guy was talking slowly. Letting every single word echo in the room. He stepped forward to show how serious he was.

Scary guy only smirked at Zacky which made the others step forward. Scary guy looked at every single of them slowly. He was obviously hesitating on doing something.

Then he let his eyes focus on the ground.

-You...

He was breathing heavily

-You used my.....

Technique.

He was now looking straight into tattoed guys.

He looked furious.

Sarah could feel that something bad was about to happen, the atmosphere was getting darker. The silence was disturbing, without thinking she looked around to find a safe place. She bit her underlip, but the feeling of fear was more. She pressed her head towards the body in front of her, not caring about making the person uncomfortable. She let her tears make the back of the person get wet.

-What.....

Tattooed guy was breathing heavily. His voice was coming deep from his throat.

-Did........

You...........

Just.......

Say.

Tattooed guys breaths, words, and his whole body was shaking. He was pressing his hands against each other and his bright eyes were like fire, ready to attack.

-You had to be the good one right? Tssss You bastard.

Scary guy wasn't smirking or laughing which made him even scarier.

He spat in front of Tattooed Guy.

Other guy jumped forward

-Hey, Hey, He-

Tattooed Guy was on Scary guys throat, he was pushing and pushing. His fingers were slowly coming closer to each other.

-DONT EVER TRY TO DISRESPECT WHAT I DID

Tattooed Guy pushed harder, his veins were popping.

-NEVER DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Tattooed guy was using every single possibility to yell louder. He was spitting the words onto Scary guys face.

Sarah pushed her body harder trying not to cry out loud. The person she was leaning on put its hands on hers to make her feel safe, but she knew that she wasn't.

Everyone was straight behind Tattooed Guy, but thank god this nice human being didn't leave her alone.

Out of all sudden scary guy hit Tattooed guy in his arm and kicked him in his stomach.Tattooed guy fell on the ground, he had to let go.

The staring guy tried to carry Tattooed guy to the back but he rejected. He slowly stood up and he spat in front of Scary guy.

-I think its time.

He threw a quick look at his back to check the situation. When he saw her, he gasped. 

"Oh shit"

He had totally forgotten about her.

He bit his underlip for a second, but then he yelled:" Lacey, stay with her!"

Valary run towards Scary Guy to make him get distracted so the others could do their work.

She let her hand glide fastly and hardly her aim being scary guys neck. She jumped up, opened her legs brightly so, she caught him in the middle. She quickly gave him the damage.

Matt aka. Staring guy acted quick to get Scary guy before he could move, he formed fire in his hands getting ready to attack. Sarah stared at this scene in shock. A human form was letting hot orange little flames grow out of his hand, but remembering the things she could see she pressed her head back quickly. Smelling a coming back attack Brian jumped in front of them opening his arms widely. Sarah felt a sudden coldness, she looked up quickly trying not to pay attention to the fight. She tried to see where this came from.

"Oh....my...."

Sarah stared with an opened mouth. In front of her was a boy forming something blue above their heads which seemed to give the cold atmosphere. Sarah pressed her wet eyes back, this was too much to think of for her.

-

.

-

Heyy guysss!!

Here is chapter 22!

The most action including chapter so far!

I hope you like it !! 

If you do please let me know with a vote and comment!

It would be even better If you could request my book to your friends!

Thank youuu <3

Please follow @@deathbat001_wattpad on Instagram for updates and polls! 

New chapter at 13 reads !

LOVE -Al