Chapter 16

After the training, they all got dinner ready and they sat down on the dining table.When everyone was finally there, Zacky let his eyes glide through their faces.

-Can someone explain me how I can get you all full? He said with a smirk.

Everyone laughed and Zacky smiled 

-But since we have the best cook ever, the food is all done.  

-WE HAVE A COOK?! The fighters asked as a choir.

Zacky laughed at their reaction. 

-Since you are on different missions, on different times, we never need much food, but since we are gonna be together for some days I thought that a cook would be the best way to ignore deaths. He laughed softly at his last sentence. 

-And also our soon to come 8th member shouldn't think that we don't know what food is. He added with a very happy smile.

-After hours of training like this, it would be the best if we would get her soon. Matt said with an annoying face expression. 

And "Hocus Pocus" it was done. Zackys smile was gone.He turned his face to Matt slowly. And he was just waiting in a ready position while everyone else started to play either with their hair or hands to ignore this.

-I'm working on this since she was still a not existing legend for YOU. He was letting the words leave his mouth slowly. In the opposite way, his voice got deep and emotionless very fast.

-So shut up. He paused as he made the brightness of his eyes enter Matts' brain. 

-And wait till I tell you to take action.

He took his eyes from Matt.

And with that everyone raised their heads. They knew that when Zacky was angry to one of his fighters -No matter how angry he was. It would only last till he was done letting out his madness.

So they all looked at him again. Zacky let his eyes glide through the room again to see if there was something he should tell or do before the food arrived. 

Then he noticed Hakeems eyes and he smirked. 

"She was expecting us the last time I was there." he paused to quickly check Hakeem. 

"Looks like someone got her pretty curious about us." He added then he winked at Hakeem.

Hakeem looked at him with a shocked expression. His eyes grow big. But this reaction got him even more shocked so he cleared his throat and said: "That's gonna make our job way easier."In a very professional voice. 

Before more stuff could be talked, A middle length man with a brown mustache and short hair entered the room. He was holding food pallets in both hands.With an Italian accent and a forced smile, he said:" Your food is ready."

Sarah looked at it. She was slowly getting over the shock so, she searched for the wall with her hands and she let the weight of her body on the wall.

-And now I'm worried, scared and nervous about every noise. She said with a laugh.

She let her eyes fall down to her hands. She couldn't believe that she seriously took her knife because of this.

She sighed as she slowly closed her eyes. 

Suddenly, she opened them. She run to the closet to put the knife back and then she yelled with all her strength:"WHY DONT YOU JUST FUCKING TELL ME WHAT THE DEAL BETWEEN US IS"

-

No matter how hard he tried, Hakeem couldn't let the food glide through his throat.Her face in his mind was letting the feeling of guilt take over his body.

After underestimating Zacky a bunch of times, he didn't want to ask him what his plan was.

There was no point in testing his patience. 

He bit his underlip. Asking Zacky wasn't an option, but with every second he didn't do something, the guilt in him was getting bigger.

The stress in him needed a way out, so it pushed him on his feet and he started to walk upside down in his room.

That was it. Mr.Soft Heart Hakeem let guilt take over him. 

He slowly felt on his knees.His eyes were getting bigger as he stared at a point.

"It's all my fault" he whispered. He put his hands on his knees and he started to shake. 

"It's all my fucking FAULT." 

He pressed against his head with his fingers.

Now he stood up.

"a reaL fightER neVER LETS DESRIES TAKE OVER HIS MISSION"

"NEVER" He cried. He kicked against the wall with his feet and he was on the ground again.

He was out of powers 

"Never, Never, Never" he slowly said while pushing the wall with his hand.

HEYOO :D 

GUYS GUYSS GUYSSS

I NEED TO SAY THAT THE FEEDBACK ON CHAP 15+14 MADE MY MOTIVATION KINDA SINK :(

SO PLEASE TAG YOUR FRIENDS AND LEAVE ME A COMMENT (DOESNT MATTER IN WHICH WAY IT IS ) 

I WOULD APPRECIATE IT...

THANKSSS :D <3