Chapter 33

Previously: She slowly moved her shaking hand to the frame, with one last deep breath she turned it around and opened the back of it to take the picture out. Without letting any thoughts come her way she took the picture which was at the back.

07.01.2007.

10 years ago.

She felt how her heartbeat started to race.

Why would he keep and hide, but not throw away a 10 years old picture?

She closed her eyes and she turned the picture around. Then she slowly opened them.

It took her some moments to recognize the two little faces on the picture, but when she did. She froze.

Chapter 33: 

It already happened once that she lost her trust, but...but this..? 

Should she just go and ask him? 

But that would make it obvious that she searched around in the room.

And this picture...

If he finds out she saw it...

He would maybe start to behave differently towards her...

She started to play with her lips, real fear, and desperation was spreading all over her body.

She needed to know the thing behind this picture...

How would she have to act now?

If he didn't have an  explanation 

(she couldn't think of one)

It could get really dangerous for her...

And 4 other people ...

She let her body glide down to be able to control the shaking...

Whatever she'd do now...Would affect.the whole.team

She shook her head to get rid of all the thoughts for now. 

Leaning her back towards the wall she got up slowly.

 Trying to control her shaking legs, she put the pictures back to the frame and placed it to the shelf. 

She walked towards Zackys big bed which looked very comfortable and amazing to block out all thoughts for now. 

When she was close enough, she threw herself into it immediately.

She hugged the blankets and fixated her eyes on the closet which was in front of the bed, it was covering the whole wall. It looked very old and it was a light brown.

She pressed her eyes together trying to fall into a deep sleep. If everything was gonna fall apart, she didn't want it to happen when she was tired. 

She yawned one last time before she'd be free of all thoughts for some hours...

-

He was sitting on his leather couch in deep thoughts...

He was aware of the fact that he had to make a big attack...

A very very big one... 

That son of a bitch Zacky shouldn't be able to fight against it with his minions...

He rubbed his hands against each other as he bit his underlip.

-That asshole probably already started training her.

He was talking with a deep and silent voice.

He growled in anger, his dark and rough voice echoed through the whole room. 

-

Sarah woke up to the knocking on the door.

-Sarah! 

Are you awake!!

Goodmorning!!!

It was Zacky.

-Please get ready we need to get started.

She sat up slowly on the bed trying to open her eyelids.

She looked around for her phone to check the time, but then she remembered that she didn't get it yesterday.

She took a deep breath trying not to lose calm. 

"It's nothing. 

It's nothing. Don't worry you will get it. He'll give it. Don't lose control."

-I'm awake!!

Morningg!

What's the time by the way?

-One minute...

It's 6.40 

Your clothes are in the closet. In the closet is a door which will lead you to the bathroom. 

Sarah looked up surprised. 

"I wonder how many more "secretly" things he has."

She just laughed with no comment.
- All...Alright. Thank You.

She quickly stood up moving towards the bathroom kinda scared of taking too long.

She let her hand glide through the surface of the closet, feeling its smooth skin. Then she slowly pushed it open.

She was shocked at the view she saw. She was expecting a "normal" closet, but again things here had to be weird.

There was a whole other room in the closet.
Zackys room was really like a dream room.

She slowly let her eyes go through the closet-room letting everything impress her.

On the left side of it were clothes which looked like they belonged to Zacky: T-Shirts, Suits, Ties, Jeans, shoes, sportswear, jackets etc...
It looked very elegant.
On the right side were her clothes together with some other ones which seemed to be for her.

She signed as she still looked around.
She was alone with a very cute someone - who was maybe just faking everything.

As her eyes glided through the room, she noticed the "door" to the bathroom.
It looked like the front of the closet
"Bruh what a room"
She walked in as she thought of what else might be hidden in this room...
The bathroom wasn't really big.
It had a toilet on the right and a shower on the left which was as big as the wall.
At the front was a washbasin which had a mirror on the top.

On the washbasin were his bathroom "stuffies"
A toothbrush, soap,a comb and some other hair and body stuff.

She changed the spot of her eyes and she saw a little bag with a bigger comb another toothbrush and towels and some other stuff which she couldnt see right now.
And a note
"For you ^_^"
She smiled, but it quickly faded away...