Chapter 23

PREVIOUSLY:

Sarah stared with an opened mouth. In front of her was a boy forming something blue above their heads which seemed to give the cold atmosphere. Sarah pressed her wet eyes back, this was too much to think of for her.

CHAPTER 23:

-What the hell Zach!?!?

Matt yelled in shock looking at his hands. The Fire didn't hit Scary guy. Zacky threw him a serious look and then he quickly scanned the room with his eyes.

-HES ON TRANSPORTATION MODE

HES BACKING UP! 

-*laughter* Did you seriously think I would fight -eventually get myself killed- while I'm alone against "The strongest Team"

He laughed bitterly.

He let his hands massage his hurt body parts, but he was still insisting on looking strong. 

-Previously, "The Team with the Legend"? 

He winked and the room lightened up.

He was gone.

The room was now lightened up and it had its old peaceful atmosphere. Sarah slowly lets go of Lacey. She took her hands softly from her body as she moved her head in fear, her brain was going up and down between nervousy and confusion. Her eyes slowly looked around in the room. The dorm was ruined, everything in the room was shattered in pieces. She wasn't sure If she had to worry about that though, they were all here now and also Scary Guy...She couldn't live with his risks, right? But...who even was he? 

-ARGHHH

She shook her head to blow the questions away, her eyes looked up to see them all looking at her. Her cheeks turned red immediately. She didn't know what to say because she also didn't know what just happened+she didn't know who these guys were. So she looked over at tattoed guy -who seemed to have a higher place than the others- in hope, he would start talking. She stared at his bright grey eyes, he returned her look and he just stared back at her.

Zacky looked at her, he was trying to keep his emotions in control. He looked at her white eyes. She would never remember him. Her eyes would always stare so empty at him. They would never have their old relationship. Maybe...maybe he wouldn't even tell her who he was. 

He suddenly felt the disturbing silence in the room. Finally, he noticed why she was staring, she was expecting him to break the silence. His eyes looked around awkwardly. He felt just like her. He also had no clue about what he should say. "First step, clear your throat" 

He cleared his throat and he searched for words he could get out of his mouth. This took kinda longer than expected so he looked around in the room searching for a hint of his team. Oh well...they were also only staring. Great.

 "I can't fucking believe that I'm gonna say this... Oh, my dear god...

-Uhh..Hey..My-My name is Zacky and I'm the boss of the first team.

He played weirdly with his hands.

Sarah stared at Zacky with big eyes. There has just been an attack and instead of doing an explanation he was introducing himself.

"Might just play along"

With the voice fear left at her throat, she tried to talk:

-N..n...n-Nice tto met meet you.

"I guess"

She couldn't bring the words over without stuttering and sweating like hell.

Zacky just nodded at her and the silence started again.

Trying to ignore the eyes on her, she let her eyes glide through the room searching for him. This felt kinda awkward cause she had to make eye contact with every single one and she didn't like that at all. 

Oh wow, he was standing right behind Zacky and she looked around in the whole room to find him.

If she wouldn't be in the middle of people staring at her she would probably have slapped herself right now, but too much attention.

She looked deep into his dark eyes trying to get rid of the awkwardness...Even though she was probably making him feel awkward at the moment.

Hakeem looked back at her and he smiled shyly. 

"This time we are gonna meet probably" 

"I said it, I made it" 

-My name is Hakeem and I'm a third level in the first team.

He was talking with joy in his voice which kinda softened the atmosphere.

But Sarah didn't felt softened at all. In the opposite, her nervousy got even harder. Every word he said stapped her heart like a knife. Every second she heard his attractive voice her ears send more nervousy signals to her heart which caused a loud heartbeat, but she had to block all this right now. It would look very silly so, she answered with a simple sentence and a simple but warm tone: 

-Happy to meet you. 

She couldn't block a smile. 

"Happy" Hakeem nodded trying to keep the color of his cheeks in control.

-Are we all gonna introduce ourselves or shall we go? 

Matt was talking with his classical annoyed face. As a response, he got an eyeroll from everyone.

Watching this scene made it hard for Sarah to hide a laughter.

-So, Sarah

Zacky started to talk -now serious- 

-I know that you got to see us a few times and you figured out that we have been watching you.

He stopped, realizing how awkward that sounded. He started at Sarah trying to see what she was thinking. She didn't seem to notice it so, he cleared his throat and he continued.

-Well, that person you saw earlier...We were waiting for him to show up to come here and eventually take you with us.

He opened his arms

-You see, now its time.

.

-

Hey, guyss !!! 

Sorry for the late update!

I hardly have free time because of school but I will try to not wait this long the next time!

I hope you liked this chapter! 

Good and bad opinions are always welcomed!

Follow my Instagram account (deathbat001_wattpad) for Chapter questions and updates! 

Update at 19 reads♡♡

See you !!<3