Chapter 17

Sarah was slowly calming down. She sighed as she put her hand on her forehead. She now gave her attention to the wall in front of her to fully calm down. Out of all sudden, she heard her door knocking. She raised her head in shock. While trying to realize the time,  the door knocked again and it was continued by a yelling voice.

- SARAH MOVE YOUR LAZYASS !! PROM IS IN 2 DAYS AND WE STILL HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!!!

SARAHHHH!!!

Sarah jumped up in shock. She totally forgot about that. Biting her underlip she tried to realize what she should do."One minute will do it" She made her moves to direction closet.

-Give me a minute Mich!

In front of the closet, she hesitated for a moment. "Ehhh"

She grabbed the first things which looked like a shirt and pants.

To be able to move while getting dressed she jumped, to get her phone.

When she got it she was also fully dressed. "Wuala"

With a satisfied smile, she got the door. 

-Hey 

She was smiling showing all her teeth.

But she didn't exactly get the response she was expecting.

Michelle broke down in a laughter.

-

Hakeem was the only who left to his room. The others were having conversations in the Living floor.

Yes, Living Floor.

 I know it sounds weird, but that's how they call the first floor because the floor had no rooms and they were using it like a living room.

The house was made out of 3 floors. 

The first floor was the Living floor which you already got to know.

The second floor had the rooms of the fighters and the third floor was Zackys. 

Yes, he needed all that space, and it wasn't allowed to anyone to enter it.

We don't know why, but I can say that it's in our "We will find out sooner or later" list.

-

Zacky was having a conversation with Valary, who is the one to one fighter of the Team when he suddenly felt like hearing noises. 

He stopped talking and he raised his forefinger to show Val that she should do the same. He listened carefully and this time, he was sure that he heard it. 

He stood up from where he was sitting. 

-Excuse me, Val.

Without waiting for a response he hurried to the second floor. When he was there, he slowed down. He took slow steps to find the thing causing the noises. 

Then, he heard a sound of something hitting the wall.

-Last room from the left.Hakeem. 

With a serious expression, he got his body ready to fight. He pressed his fingers against each other and he let his neck move around. With calm steps, he walked towards Hakeems room. 

-Let's see what we got here. He said with a sigh.

He kicked the door open and without losing any time, he let his bright grey eyes scan the room.

"Nothing" he thought biting his cheek. 

All he could see was a devastated room and Hakeem at the ground.

He looked at Hakeem and he bit his underlip. 

"Better change to Zacky the big bro Zach." he thought.

He took slow steps into Hakeems direction 

-Hakeem ? He said with a soft voice. 

When he was close enough he ducked down to look into Hakeems eyes, but he refused to look at him.

-

This was one of the moments Sarah questioned her friendship with Michelle. 

She had now laughed for straightly one minute without saying anything and she also wasn't answering anything she said or asked. 

Sarah sighed in an annoyed way.

"I will just turn around and enter the dorm. That will probably -finally- caught her attention" 

She thought with a smirk.

She yawned in a bored way. Then she said:" Okay, Michelle I will let you have your fun. Call me when you are calm." She turned her eyes into direction door and Michelle jumped in front of her, with a still laughing voice she said:" Girl, I'm sorr-

And there was she laughing again.

"Oh God, how can she laugh this long and this much?"

Sarah sighed as she closed her eyes and shook her head. 

-Come on Girl you can't act that annoyed!Have you(giggle) Have you seen yourself? And there she was laughing again. 

-Whats.wrong.with.me ?!?!

She opened her arms wide open.

Her dark grey eyes were now a darker shade of grey and she had duck face on.

In Michelle's eyes changed something. 

The fun in her eyes changed to anger and sadness.

-Sarah, what the heck is wrong with you?! Since the moment I'm here you are attacking me. YOU are staying in front of me with pyjamas, plus you are angry cause I laugh.

Michelle let out a sad laugh.

-If you have a problem, tell me instead of acting like this

She added with a whisper before she left.

Sarah stared behind Michelle's back for some seconds then she could finally say:" Pyjamas?"

GUYS GUYS GUYSSS

HEYY THEREE 

HOW ARE YOU? 

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAP?

I KNOW THERE ISNT MUCH GOING ON BUT...

ITS JUST THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM ;) 

I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME YOUR OPINION 
NEXT CHAPTER WILL COME AT 24 READS

QOTD :

HAVE YOU EVER WATCHED EMPIRE?