Chapter 32

Previously: He gently put his hands on her shoulders and he turned her around slowly then, he gave her a soft push. 

-Goodnight
He whispered

She ran quickly to the stairs because she didn't want him to see her. She was feeling ashamed and stupid and just UGH.

But when she arrived there she still turned around one last time.

She saw that he had leaned his back on the side of the door and he was watching her with a smooth smile

-Night

She said in a way he'd only understand it if he could read lips.
He nodded as an answer keeping the same position and smile.

After that, she ran up quickly. 

Chapter 32: 

Where the corridor leading to the rooms started in the second floor was a big door here. Sarah looked at the door trying to see if there was anything written on it, but no, it was empty. She was expecting some bossy things like "No entrance" or anything similar, but there was nothing. She slowly pushed the door and she entered the room with little steps. She turned around to close it; she saw her reflection. There was a mirror at the back of the door. She girl in the mirror was smiling brightly. Now, she had to think of what she was trying to ignore. What just happened was making her feel something weird in her stomach. She liked his presence, but she wasn't sure if he was feeling the same because she has been acting stupid and unnecessary since the beginning. 

She leaned her head against her hand as she thought about all these...

He...he probably was only acting the way he did because she was "the legend".

And...he...he wasn't feeling anything special.

"Ufff"

She signed.

Shaking her head she tried to get rid of all these thoughts. 

She started to look around in the room, she wanted to understand Zacky.

Her feelings told her that there was something about him.  

With slow steps, she analyzed everything which could be seen: 

His bed, his closet, his desk, the wall. 

This definitely wasn't just a room.

It was as big as her whole dorm.

And then again her thoughts managed to get on her.

Why...why was he being so...so soft on her?

Was there something special or would he have acted the same if "the legend" was someone else?

He had a king-sized bed at the corner of the room and it was obvious he tried hard making it look good with the bedsheets, pillows, and blankets.

She smiled. It was really adorable

And then again 

Why would the boss of the most powerful team just "lead" her his room. Legend or not this just didn't seem usual to her...but ...it wasn't like all other things happening at this point of her life were "usual"...

His desk suddenly caught her attention. It was big. "Unusual" big. Seemed like a king-sized desk. 

She giggled softly.

She went closer to the table. It was a dark brown desk with black points and it had a lot of shelves. 

One of the shelves had some pictures on it which caught her attention.

She picked up one of them to take a better look at it. 

A little smile appeared on her face as she studied the 2 faces on the picture. 

Little Zacky and a bit younger Zacky, arms on each other's shoulders.

She put the picture back and her thoughts took over as she looked at the others. 

What did he mean when he said that he "missed" her?

That had no explanation in any way. Not even her being the Legend could be an "excuse" to that. She bit her underlip.

And she shook her head once again. 

There was a picture of the whole team which got her attention.

She found herself smiling again. It was just so cute that he had pictures of them. 

She let her eyes glide through the shelf, but there wasn't much interesting stuff left. Faces she didn't know but still analyzed. 

She was about to continue her journey in the room, but then she jumped back to the desk.

She grinned at what she saw, but it also made her very nervous. 

Zacky had chosen a clever way to hide a picture, but not clever enough. She noticed the edge of another picture behind the one with strange faces. 

She threw a quick look at the door as she bit her underlip. 

She hated doing things which could get her into trouble, but sometimes she couldn't fight against the feeling of wanting the result. This was one of them. 

She slowly moved her shaking hand to the frame, with one last deep breath she turned it around and opened the back of it to take the picture out. Without letting any thoughts come her way she took the picture which was at the back.

07.01.2007.

10 years ago. 

She felt how her heartbeat started to race. 

Why would he keep and hide, but not throw away a 10 years old picture? 

She closed her eyes and she turned the picture around. Then she slowly opened them. 

It took her some moments to recognize the two little faces on the picture, but when she did. She froze.