Chapter 15

With shaking hands and staring eyes, she slowly ducked down to get the key. But that made her eyes go black, she leaned her body against the wall and then she allowed herself to glide down. She was pressing her teeth against each other and her eyes were trying to find somewhere to focus on. She never thought about why they were watching her, but now things might start to make sense. Was he the one taking care of her? Is he someone from her past?

She took her head inside her hands, She was sweating like hell. With still shaking hands she crawled towards the key. When she finally managed to get it, she signed in a relieved way.She let herself fall on her back slowly and she pressed the key against her chest hardly to not make it fall.

Hakeem was still looking at the ground.Zacky didn't let one sound out of him and this stressed Hakeem like hell. He would even appreciate him yelling, but no. NO sound.

He slowly let his body focus on his neck to make it look up slowly without Zacky noticing it.He knifed his eyes and licked his dry lips to find the power to let out a sound. To his surprise, the emotions on Zackys face seemed to be the exact opposite of his. His lips were curved from the sides and he was showing his bright teeth. His eyes were shining. He had a very warm smile on his face. 

"Did he look at me like that the whole time ?"

Hakeem thought feeling embarrassed. Was he going through some kinda shook? Hakeem send Zackys face to the back of his brain and his main thing became what he should say. 

Hakeem felt his heart racing. 

"tHiS iS sO aWkWaRd"

Hakeem bit his underlip. He threw a quick look at his back to see If there was someone who would save him. But everyone was highly concentrated on their practice. He looked at them getting his teeth on his lips.

He heard a sound coming from Zacky and he immediately turned his head to his direction.

"First worried then shocked and finally stressed. What else do you got 'Keem?" he said keeping his warm and amused smile. 

Hakeem's tongue was blocked. He kept staring at Zacky with weird eyes. He just told him his worries about the plan and he was just smiling and joking?

Out of all sudden, Hakeem stopped. He looked straight into Zacky's eyes. A click came from his brain. He knew what was going on and he suddenly smiled.

"Excuse me, Boss." He said nodding once and backing off. He underestimated Zacky once again. 

He walked back to his practising place with quick steps and a cool smile on his face.

-

She took a shower and now she was sitting in a towel in front of the TV. Since she couldn't change anything about the situation, she decided not to think about it. She would continue her normal life without putting them into it. They would most probably show up again anyway and till then, she would wait. 

"Sooooooo," she said while thinking about the things she had to do.

She had to get ready for prom.Again.

Her school was seriously pointless. The whole school was forced to join prom every year.

"I hope that they at least changed the program." she said between her teeth.

"Eh, I still have time.Gonna take care of it later."

She sighed as she stood up to get dressed. She opened her little closet while singing:" What shall I wear. What shall I wear."

Suddenly, the door of her bathroom cracked loudly. She quickly wore the things she had grabbed and then she slowly turned her head to direction bathroom. With shaking legs she started walking towards the bathroom slowly.She hold her breath to make no noise. She was placing her feet on the ground softly with each step.She suddenly stopped and she changed the direction of her eyes slowly. She looked at the little closet near the dorm door. She bit her underlip. She hesitated, but then she decided to get it. With soft but quick steps she walked in front of the closet.She pressed her eyes together for one last quick time and then she opened the closet with a quick move to get out her "What If" knife.

She now continued walking to the bathroom. When she was right in front of the door, she pressed her back against the wall and she took a deep breath.Then she slowly opened her mouth which was pretty hard because the feeling in her stomach made her feel as if she would throw up any moment.But she knew that it was just a stupid feeling so she started to yell:" I HAVE A KNIFE AND I WONT HESITATE TO USE IT.SO COME OUTT."

She waited for some seconds keeping her eyes on the door, but there was no move and sound. She felt her heart racing. The storm outside made weird noises come from everywhere of the house which made it hard for her to breathe. "Okay...Okay, I got this" she whispered as she held the knife high over her head. She closed her eyes 

-I got 

She made her feet touch the door

-THISSS

She kicked the door and let her eyes look at every point of the room.

Then, she saw it.Her eyes got locked on it and she slowly let her hands glide down with an open mouth.
-
HEYY GUYSS 🤗
I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER !!! 😘
I MADE IT LONGER THAN THE OTHERS TELL ME YOUR OPINION ON THAT PLEASE 😉💕
UPDATE AT 27 READS

LOVEEE❤