Chapter 30

Previously: She looked at Zacky and then back at her flame. She started shaking her body in an excited way.

-Can...

CAN I KEEP IT DURING THE WAY?

She jumped up happily.

The flame had truly gotten her.

Zacky laughed at this reaction of her.

-Sure, it's yours.

He laughed warmly.

Sarah laughed back at him.

-It's just sooo cuteee. I cant do anything against it.

They started to walk their way back home as they laughed softly.

Chapter 30

When they got close enough to the house, they already could see the others looking out of the window with worried faces which made Sarah feel very ashamed.

-I made a very unnecessary scene back there, right? 

She said in a noticeable uncomfortable way as she didn't take her eyes off the house. 

Zacky followed her eyes and he answered as he looked back at her :

-No, don't worry. It's understandable.

And pretty much normal.

He added.

You don't need to think about it.

Sarah looked at him.

She noticed that she started to feel really comfortable around him. She didn't really talk to people about her emotions. There were only two humans in the whole world. Michelle and Andre. 

Just then she realized how much she had missed them.

She wondered If she would ever see them again...

Was probably something Zacky would decide. 

She sighed. 

-You might be right, but I'm still feeling and I'm gonna feel ashamed.

She stopped.

-And I don't wanna face them right now.

She added as she took her eyes off Zacky.

He didn't answer for a moment so, Sarah looked up. She saw that he was hesitating on answering, but he eventually did then: 

-Look, right now they are the ones who don't wanna face you.

And they- more like we have a reason to.

He looked at her to check her expression and he saw that she was listening carefully so, he continued:

-Because we didn't tell you what was gonna happen. 

Then he started to explain :

-Your body had to react to all that sudden energy and since it couldn't deal with it, you fainted. 

We-

He gulped.

We should have warned you.

All Right?

Sarah looked at him for a moment. Then she looked back in front of her and she shook her head as if she was measuring the situation. 

Zacky didn't really know what this was supposed to mean, but he was satisfied with it for now. 

Sarah looked at the path which was left as she bit her nails.

-I hope "he" doesn't think that I'm an attention bitch.

Ugh.

They finally arrived at the door and before they could even knock, Valary opened in a rush.

She looked at them and then she made eye contact with Zacky. Sarah didn't know what was going on, but after a few seconds Valary nodded at him and she backed up to let them in.

After that Valary looked at Sarah, she took a deep breath and then she started to talk.

-We are sorry we didn't tell you what could happen.

Valary was pressing her lips against each which showed that this was really hard for her. 

Sarah looked at the others. They all were looking at the ground. 

None of them unless HIM. 

Even though he was hesitating he was looking at her.

She suddenly felt how her heartbeat reached a whole other level.

When he noticed that she was looking back he smiled in a shyly, but comforting way.

Sarah looked at the ground and she smiled softly. 

Then she took a deep breath and she looked back at Valary which she nodded at with a warm face expression. 

She wasn't aware of it, but she was being highly respected by the fighters.

With that, the fighters looked up and Sarah looked at them raising her eyebrows. How were they doing this? It was like they were talking....without talking?

Brian noticed that and he said:

-Its magic, sweety 

She noticed how the others looked at him as if he said something bad, but she laughed at his statement

Suddenly she looked at Zacky

She totally forgot about the flame.

She directly opened her hand again to see if it was still there.

It was, but it was very weak.

She grinned at Zacky and he answered with a smiling nod.

She noticed that Brian was trying to see what she had in her hand. 

And she now turned her grin to his direction. 

She stood like he did- in a pretty cool way- 

And said: 

- Its magic, sweety.

And this time everyone laughed.