Chapter 9

Everyone was doing something else in the house, it was a chaos. Hakeem was hardly trying to ignore them. He sighed. Suddenly, the door knocked. Hakeem jumped to the door in a excited way. He opened the big wood door.He saw Zacky staying infront of him and his whole excited situation blow away. Zacky was looking at him in a serious way and he looked back at him in a shocked way. Zacky said "What's, it don't you want the boss to enter the house ?"
Hakeem took a deep breathe and said "Im sorry Boss,come in." He moved to the side to let Zacky in. "Zach may I ask why you came back this early?" Zacky looked at him,took a deep breathe and said "Yes you may, Im going to tell it to all of you." Then he looked around in the house and cleared his throat for attention."Attention,the Mission is on."

Sarah wanted to talk to them. She wanted to know the thing connecting them. They had the same weird eyes ,but the most weird thing was what he said."I missed you,I missed you so much." How could he miss her ? She didn't even know him.
She sighed and started to walk towards the school. To ignore thinking she looked around the street. She was walking on a little path which had big green trees around it. Some meters later the city was starting. The shining big buildings were making that clear.
Alright, from now on she had to look relaxed and happy. She sighed. Then she put a smile on her face and she continued walking towards direction school.

*I hope you like this chapter*
~Let me know your honest opinion~
•It doesn't matter If your opinion is good or bad I will appreciate both♡•