Chapter 12

Her name is Lacey. Just like Matt, her powers are very familiar to you human.I'm straightly going to tell it to you because you can probably already guess it.
Water Attacks. She can hit with water, boil or freeze her water and lastly use it as shaped ice.           Lacey can shape her ice into knives and stones. The frozen water is so cold that it burns you with coldness...Doesn't sound cute at all does it?  And just like the frozen water the boiling water isn't really cute either...It's so fucking hot that it can make you melt right there...Don't laugh it's true.You probably say if her powers are so affecting she should be enough to kill the fairy tales right? But no, sadly her powers are only this affecting for human...Heartbreak...but eh back to Lacey.

Lacey has 2 steps of practicing; Step 1: Iced Practice In this step she is attacking statues with shaped ice with the goal of breaking them.             

Step 2: Boiled and frozen water.Here she is using Matts technique with the timer...To not get you bored I'm not going to explain it once again.Now, Let's get to her look; Lacey has middle length caramel colored hair.Her eyes are big and have the color...Omg, this is getting annoying I'm skipping this.Her nose isn't big or little its something between both.She has long lips and is 20 years old, her height is 1.80.          

Now, that you met all fighters......
THE ADVENTURE CAN BEGINNNN!

HEYYY GUYSSS 🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️
I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THIS CHAPTER💚
YOU CAN TELL ME YOUR OPINION AND IT WONT MATTER IF ITS POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE I WILL APRECIATE BOTH❤
CHAPTER 13 WILL COME AT 31 READS 😘
TAKE CARE LOVE YOU 🌸🌸