Chapter 10

The fighters looked at Zacky with shocked faces. There were voices coming from everywhere.
One of the voices said:"Boss weren't we going to wait until "he"comes?" Zacky looked at the one asking the question silently for some seconds,he sighed and answered."Yeah,that was the plan,the best way,but she knows about us and she is trying to communicate with us." He sighed once again and said:"Get ready."
-
Seeing the school ruined her mood and it was already ruined anyway. She sighed loudly and entered the school with quick steps, she walked into the school,direction her dorm. But right infront of her dorm she stopped she didn't want to talk to everyone about what happened.She hesitated for a moment thinking with her dorm key in her hand.This way was comfortable for now, but It would follow her.
"Ehh" she said while throwing the key back into her pants. Getting even faster, she walked  towards her classroom.
-
Everyone was getting ready for the mission. They were in the garden.
Everyone was training their skills in a fastened and disciplined program because this mission was going to have it's risks,they needed to be on their best.
Zacky was watching everyone to make sure they would be on their best status.
Hakeem was training teleporting skills. He was trying to teleport through walls and just another place,but enough of Hakeem right ? Where is the rest of the team? Well,you will now meet our 4 fighters.
-
Brian
The Protective shield user of the team.
He was training his skills to be able to use his shield for the whole team. He had long upright hair, they were olive black, his eyes weren't that dark, but they were chocolate brown... It made you enter their sugar world. They were breathtaking....
Ummm Yes It could be like that...But he is a fighter in the best team so His eye color isn't brown ,but grey.
He had a cute ballish nose....Wait..what is a ballish nose? I-I cannot really explain it...
You will have to use your imagination.
He had little lips which made an amazing smirk. He was 187 cm tall and 23 years old which made him the eldest after Zacky who was 24.
Brian had 3 different machines. One was long and had something like a ball on it. The "ball had 6 holes. Each hole was attacking Brian with something different.
Hole One was throwing little cotton balls at him and he had to use his shield for him and the little cute colorful pet toys who were staying everwhere around him. You better take care of the Petties Bri!
Each step was getting harder, Hole 2 was throwing balls at him. It was still easy for him, but for a successful training, he needed to go step for step. The balls were little, green and jumping everytime they touch something. Probably reminds you of the 1 dollar balls you can find in lonely edges at shopping centeres...or at airport toilets...
Now we will see if Brian's shield can take other elements; Water. Eventually water ballons.
This will help to see if his shield is strong enough,or it will help to get it strong enough.
Now we will check if Brian's shield is strong enough for more then lifeless things,or If Brian wont pass out. Insects.

He needs to act fast to save the team from anything stinking, because stinking things might make them pass out or worse, some tricks which only the fairytales understand. Stinking balls.
Lastly we will simply see If the shield is resistant, If not, you might hurt your head Brian.
Stone.

Machine two was throwing flames at him, which made him help to use his skills against; fast, hot and spreading attacks.

Lastly, Machine three;
It was throwing ice blocks at him which were shaped like knives and this meant fast, cutting and freezing.