Chapter 18

Zacky took Hakeem's chin between his hands to make him look at him.Hakeems dark grey eyes were insisting to look at the ground. Zacky could see the shame behind the darkness of Hakeems eyes. Zacky moved his head to his left and he sighed. 

-Hakeem, You know I won't kill you If you tell me the thing bothering you. This was one. 2 if there was something to bother you and make you feel ashamed, I would have noticed. Sooo, you can easily tell me the thing going on in the brain of yours. 

He looked back at Hakeem who made eye contact the first time with Zacky since he entered.

Hakeem was looking deeply into his eyes. He looked like he was searching for something, but then he just looked away again.

-E-ee- 

Even If you would have noticed.

Hakeems voice was deep and dry 

He cleared his throat to get his normal voice back.

-Even If you DID notice the reason for you being this calm is probably cause you found a new solution.

Hakeem raised his eyes once again.

-But 

He stopped

-That does not change what I did.

What If you didn't find a solution?

Tsss 

Hakeem laughed quietly.

-I'm just a stupid useless fighter who doesn't deserve to be in this team. I make others get in risks as well.

Zacky closed his eyes with a sigh. Why was it so hard to communicate with little humans?He bit his underlip.If he wouldn't have to do "it" that day he would maybe be used to it. 

Right, when the memories tried to glide into his eyes he stopped his mind. "I did what I had to. There are no "woulds". Live the present." 

He acted like all that didn't happen and he came back to the situation right now.

He nodded with a small grin.Then he got up to walk towards the door.When he arrived there, he stopped. He looked back at Hakeem over his shoulder.

-The time I won't find a solution will be the time you won't make simple mistakes.

And he left Hakeem with his shocked face while he on the other side was smiling imagining Hakeems face.

-

Sarah hurried back inside to see If she was really wearing pyjamas. That couldn't be true.With nervous but fast steps she walked towards the mirror.When she arrived in front of it she closed her eyes and she took a deep breath.She opened her eyes slowly and when they were fully open, she let out the breath with disappointment.She looked at her reflection in the mirror.Her eyes started to burn.With slow and scared steps she lead her legs towards her sofa.

She held her face head between her hands.

-Okay, girl, this isn't a big deal and you know that, right? All you need is a little plan change.

She was fighting her own tears. She pressed her eye eyelids against each other hardly.

-Calm down baby, calm down its okay. 

She tried to ignore every sound and thought for some seconds. She just kept quit trying to get her shit together.

And then she jumped up.

-You know what? You are just as strong as them so, you can just copy them.

She was talking quickly, actually, nothing she said was obvious she just needed to hear the confidence in her voice.

-What did I do so far? I tried to ignore their sincerity soo, now I will just act like them. I will make them a part of my life. I won't force myself to not think about them.And thennn sometime, they will just show up again and everything will be done.

-Yuppp that's it. Perfect. 

With a laughter, she wiped away her tears.

-Back to present;

I need a prom dress, but Michelle dumped me and since I'm not available she probably took Andrew which makes mee.......Hm Yep that's right I will need to go alone.

"I don't mind, I get too nervous choosing clothes with people around anyway."

She giggled.

"Alright, but first I need to get out these ...these pyjamas"

She shook her head with a laughter while walking against her closet.

She wore her favourite crop top. It was mat black and it had a suiting choker.Under it, she wore her favorite thing to wear; leggins -in the same color-

After she got dressed, she looked at herself in the mirror, she loved how the outfit came out.The matching colors her eyes and the outfit were the definition of perfect. Her straight brown hair was falling down her back.She enjoyed the chills she felt when her hair touched her neck so, she kept shaking her hair softly. 

With a satisfied smile, she moved towards the door.

"Last round" she thought as she opened the door and looked at her shoes.

"Sportshoes or-

Sportshoes.

While jumping towards the basement she tried to wear her shoes.

"Round 1-Outside;

"Bus, shops, dress"

Great.

-

Zacky went back to the living floor, when he was there, he let his eyes glide through the room to see If everyone was there.

Everyone except Hakeem was hanging out in the living floor.

"Time to move their lazy asses."

He moved his hand through his hair trying to ignore his nervousy about what he would say.

He put his hand on his forehead to message Hakeem, but then he stopped. 

"Why don't I just get them all in front of me with curious faces."

He chuckled softly

"1.....2.....3"

-HAKEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMM

-

Everyone jumped of their places and they stared at him with big eyes, at the same moment Hakeem showed up and you could see the fear and nervousy in his eyes.

-Thank you for coming that quick." He said as he laughed.

-Soooo, I have something to tell you guys.

He let his bright eyes glide through the faces of his fighters.

"We will not go on a mission until we get Sarah."

He stopped to see their reactions.

When he didn't see anything other than curious faces he opened his mouth to continue, but he got interrupted, a late showing up reaction.

-Finally

He moved his head in the direction of the voice, it was Matt.

"Oh dear god why does he have to be like this."

Zacky only eye-rolled at him to get to continue quickly.

-I want you to get enough rest today because TOMORROW you will need it. 

He winked and he jumped on the basement to his floor.

-

-

WE ARE ONLY ONE CHAPTER AWAY OML 

UPDATE AT 23 READSSS

The Team with the LegendOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara