Chapter 26

Preiously:

 She started to sweat like crazy. Her eyes searched for ways she could get out. The door was free, but she would have to cross the table and that would  be risky. 

Chap 26:

Maybe this was the last time she saw a window and door. She felt fear making all her body shake. Without caring about risking anything she jumped up and firstly she had to keep her balance, after she got to stand up right she started to run towards the door eventhough it was a very small distance.  

By this time the others noticed her and they seemed shocked. Zacky took action and he stood up:

-Sarah?!

With quick steps he moved to her direction. The others were trying to figure out the thing that was happening. 

Sarah's eyes started to burn, seeing Zacky coming towards her made her worry more than before and she started to shake like crazy. When she arrived at the door with Zacky right behind her, she couldnt think clearly anymore. She srated to hit the door totally control:

-Stay away from me!

Please! 

Please! Please! Please!

She sung down, tears running out of her eyes. She covered her face with her hands. She turned her body towards the door pressing it against the door hardly. The word "please" was crying out of her mouth.

Zacky looked down at her in shock, but then he cleared his mind. 

"A boss shouldnt strugle Zach"

He slowed down his steps to not give a scary feeling to the girl. 

-Sarah 

His voice was soft and clear.

He ducked down being carefull about his distance.

-We will not force you to anything and its not like we captured you. 

He was letting the words leave his moouth sluggishly. 

Sarah was slowly trying to put her breath  in control, so Zacky saw the chance to get closer to her. When he was close enough he put his hand on her shoulder and he started to talk again:

-I can open the door right now for you and you can leave, but it wouldn't be good for your ownself.

Sarah looked deeply in his eyes. It looked like she was trying to figure out what he meant. Her voice was weak shaking. 

-Wh.....who even is he? What does he want?

Zacky sighed and he talked together with it. 

-Sarah...

I told you that time should anwer questions. 

-For your own good.

He added:

-But if its so necessary for you... i will tell you a little something.

He stood up and he offered Sarah his hand. Eventhough she hesitated, she took his help. 

Now they were standing there in silence. Sarah was very nervous because she didnt know what was going to happen or what Zacky was thinking.

To be continued.