Santa's Babies

I am so sorry i did not update yesterday when i was supposed to, but i have been so busy and you will find out why down below cause i wanna get to writing so here ya go, this was a request.

Harry- 1 year old

Niall- 2 year old

Louis-4 year old

Josh- 2 year old (i decided to add him bc im adding cute larry baby fluff and i didnt want niall to be left out so weee)

Zayn- dada

Liam-daddy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was December 25, the famous day known as Christmas. Fast asleep were the 5 boys of the majorly famous One Direction. They were involved in age play and today, dada Zayn and daddy Liam were going to make sure their babies had a joyful and toy-filled holiday.

Louis was up and ran into Harry's room, quickly pulling down the side of the crib that he learned from watching his daddies. He carried Harry into Josh's room, pushing Josh until he finally woke up, cranky but soon excited hearing what day it was. Josh quickly got up and pushed Niall out of bed, grabbing his hand and running with the others to go see their daddies and tell them the news.

Zayn and Liam felt four bodies crash into them, screaming out "SANTA CAME, SANTA CAME DADDIES" Liam smiled and grabbed Josh and Harry, cuddling them and tickling them while Zayn kissed Louis and Niall. "Well what are we waiting for, lets go see what Santa brought" Zayn exlaimed. Josh, Niall, and Liam all scrambled out of bed, running down the stairs to the living room to sit around the tree. Zayn and Louis began to get up and leave but Harry whimpered, holding his hand out for Louis to take. Louis grabbed his hand and walked out with him, a smiling Zayn behind them.

They entered the living room, sitting down fast. Niall was leaning on Josh admiring the toys and Harry sat in Louis lap. They began to wildy open the presents, squealing and shouting in happiness over new pajamas, batman toys, games, and even more toys that seemed to never end. Louis placed a santa hat over harry's head, covering his eyes which resulted in loud giggles from the happy family. Niall held mistletoe over Josh's head and gave him a sloppy kiss on the cheek, making their proud daddies aw. Zayn and Liam cuddled on the couch, exchaning promise rings and kisses. Harry went over and tugged on their pant legs, mumbling "cookies dadas, me want cookies" They four boys all squealed and began to yell, asking to make cookies with their two favorite daddies.

They all piled in the kitchen trying to make the cookies into fun shapes. The room was filled with icing everywhere and the amazing sounds of their little ones laughing. They quickly baked the cookies, bringing the boys back to the living room to wach some christmas movies. Josh ran to the window seeing it snow. "Daddy we play in snow?" Liam nodded but said "tomorrow guys, its getting dark okay?" They all nodded and played with their toys for hours.

By the time the movie ended, Harry was fast asleep in Louis' arms while he played with his new cars. Josh and Niall were cuddled up by the fire, watching the snow fall in amazement. Zayn smiled and took his two babbling boys upstairs while Liam took care of the other two. Once they were all settled Liam and Zayn laid down, smiling and kissing, thankful for the blessing of having a perfect "family". Christmas really is the time of joy and laughter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idk man im trying out a new writing and idk if i like it, i really need your guys advice on it bc if you dont like it, i'll go back to the whole POV thing. But yeah I SAW MILEY ON THURSDAY AND SHE WAS AMAZING SHE IS THE QUEEN AND I ADORE HER SO MUCH BEST SHOW. And yesterday i was at a dance which is why i could not post. And i aslo finally got my copy of 5SOS new ep and i haven't stopped playing it so buy it . But thank you so much for feedback and 500 reads and 4 votes, it means a lot to me. Love you all and see my twitter @basickidrauhls for pictures from my miley concert.