I Do Bite

requested by beatenandthedamned

louis-headspace of one

harry-dada

==========================================================================

Louis put his mouth on anything he could reach. Not to sound perverted at all, but it was a stage he was going through. No matter what it was, even his favorite toy, he had his teeth on it. Harry couldn't figure out what was going on. They only started age play a while ago, and they agreed that Louis would be at a very young age, considering he was cuddly and small enough to be that young.

Harry placed Louis in his high chair, setting cereal out for him to eat. He watched as his baby pushed the food aside, banging on the table. "Come on baby boy, daddy wants you to eat your yummies" Harry insisted. Louis started to shriek, pushing the food off his tray and crying out, holding his arms out for his dada. Louis' mouth was hurting. He was at the stage in his mind where he was teething, He wanted to chew on everything because it put a stop to the soreness of his gums but he didnt know how to tell Harry. Harry picked him up, cuddling the boy close on one hip, using his free arm to make a bottle of milk. 

They went into the living room, Louis mumbling out random words and hugging Harry tight. Harry sat down on the couch, Louis straddling his waist facing him. He held the bottle to his baby's lips and Louis latched on, but he wasn't sucking. He was mearly biting the tip of the bottle. Louis let out groans of comfort, but soon turned into displeasure when Harry took the bottle away. "Louis baby whats going on with you today?" Harry rubbed his back and put on hand on the side of his boy's face. Louis grabbed onto Harry's hand, playing with it until he guided it towards his mouth, biting down on Harry's finger.

Harry began to laugh, pulling his finger away, resulting in Louis' starting to cry. "Baby boy, please tell daddy whats wrong and why you bit me?" Louis pulled away, standing but fell back on his padded bottom, crying out and rubbing his eyes. "Dada my mouth hurts, bite dada to fweel better" Harry began to laugh again, picking up his boy and walking upstairs. "Dada knows what can fix that pumpkin." He sat Louis on the changing table, reaching in one of the built in drawers to get  out a teething ring. He placed the band around Louis' hand so it would stray away from him. Louis instantly began biting on the ring, whimpering in happiness. He held one arm out and silent tears left his eyes from exhaustion. "No cry baby boy, daddy got you, keep biting and you'll feel better, okay Louis?" Louis nodded, wrapping his arm around Harry's neck, bouncing on his bottom indicating he wanted to be picked up. Harry lifted him and sat in the rocking chair at the corner of the room. he rubbed Louis back as he rocked them, watching his baby bite down onto the plastic blue ring. They soon both fell asleep, the long day of confusion, biting, and saddness tiring them out. And if Harry woke up to his finger in Louis' mouth again, the only explaination being "Dada better, love Harry", well he wasnt going to argue with his baby boy.

============================================================================

This is short but i really liked the idea, i also realized i never do a spell check on my one shots so if my mispelling bothers you, please let me know and i will go back and fix all my mistakes on every one shot. It also means the world to me that you guys are happy i saw 5sos, i also ordered a signed poster from them and it should be here tomorrow EEEE. Bye guys i love you so much hope you enjoyed LARRRYYYY