Allergies

KEEPING THIS BOOK OT5 BC REQUESTS

Niall- 4 headspace

Ashton-7 headspace

Zayn-Daddy

Liam-Dada

Louis- papa

Harry- pops

Calum- dada

one of my best friends is allergic to everything  diary and i watch him like a hawk  so i think this is as accurate as this can get

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sounds of laughs, screams, "Ashy", choo choo noises, and the slight cry from a spoiled Niall, the playdate Calum had arranged with the lads of one direction was going pretty great. Since 5sos had opened for one direction, they became interested in the thrilling world of age play themselves. Back home, they had a baby michael home with hubby luke. Niall and Ashton loved each other like brothers, so them being attached at the hip was no surpise.

The boys were making dinner, laughing and fooling around, not to mention checking up on their babies every two seconds. Ashton smiled at NIall and crawled over to him. "Guess what Ni" Ashton whispered right in his ear. Niall didnt look away from his trains but made a noise of attention. "I saw that daddies had cookies on the table." The word cookies made NIall's head snap up. Ashton smiled and quietly walked over the the dining room table, taking the box of cookies.

But one little thing slipped from the heads of the young ones when they entered their headspaces. Niall was allergic to peanuts (i know this is prob not true do not murder me its a oneshot kay) and these cookies just happened to be, well what do ya know, peanut and chocolate chip.

Ashton sat down and opened the box, handing Niall two and himself two. Niall began scoffing down the two, that soon turned into three, then four, then it happened. Ashton noticed how Niall's eyes opened wide, his breathing became slow and his face swelled and turned a light shade of blue. "UNCLE LIAM DADDY DADDY HURRY DADDY". The whole family ran in, Louis and Harry gasping at the sight. Liam running upstairs to get a bucket and his epipen. Zayn quickly picked him up and brought him to the couch, sticking his finger gently down his throat to make him throw up. Liam came back and put the epipen right into Niall's thigh, holding the garbage can so Niall could throw up the remains of the cookies. Calum was holding a shaking and sobbing Ashton. Louis was hugging a crying Harry and Zayn was kissing Niall's face all over.

After the epipen had worked its magic, his face had went back to the white boy he is, his breath a normal, relaxing pace, They threw the cookies out (ashton had yelled at them for being so mean to his best friend) Calum apoligized profusley and yeah Harry was still crying, blaming himself for the cookies even though he didnt buy them, they dont really know who did.

After Calum and Ashton had left, Harry had a sleepy Niall in his lap, a Louis cuddling into his side. They had all been shocked at what had happen today and luckily they need what to do. They took classes on how to treat him and made sure they had an epipen around. They all brought Niall upstairs, changed him and laid him down on their big bed, all cuddled around him.

"We love you so much baby Ni and we are so sorry we left those lying around." "Me sorry daddies, me no eat no more cookies promise" "No more peanuts for baby Nialler. "No more peanuts for Ni" And thats how the night went, they all fell asleep and if harry and louis happen to get up in the middle of the night to make sure every peanut burned at the stake, well no one had to know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY another one lets get this one over ten notes too GUYS I HAVE EXAMS ON THURSDAY FRIDAY AND MONDAY PLEASE PRAY FOR ME. i love you guys more than you will ever know,i've been having a hard couple of weeks and its been affecting me quite a lot. I hope you guys enjoyed this and it isnt as shitty, if it is, i blame my mental state, see you guys later