Beach Day

Liam-5

Zayn-3

Niall-Daddy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pulling up to the hot sunny beach in California, Niall Horan walked around the car to take his overgrown babies out of the car. One Direction were currently in Cali for their tour, but Niall decided his two babies needed a break and he volunteered because Harry and Lou wanted some time to themsleves.

Niall opened the door, met with a laughing and squealing Liam and a sleeping Zayn, head in Liam's lap. Niall laughed and took Zayn out, holding him tightly to his chest. "He was heavy huh Li?" Liam nodded his head fast, clapping his hands and laughing at his daddy. Niall shook his head, fond written all over his face, and unbuckled Li, grabbing his hand. The little family walked along the pavement to the private beach Harry had made sure was only available for his babies and love. 

Liam ran ahead, running far to close to the shore for Niall's approval. "Liam James get back over here, you know you cant swm without daddy". Niall's yelling awoke little Zayn, who whimpered, confused by his surroundings. Niall shushed his boy and pointed to the water, making Zayn squirm out of his grasp. Liam came skipping back over, hugging his daddy's leg. "Oh daddy can we swim pwease, me wanna play" Niall nodded, telling his boy he needed sun screen before he could go anywhere.

Niall sprayed Zayn who laughed at the cold of the cream being applied to his entire body, that darn protective daddy. Liam shyed away, but Niall's stern look dragged him right back in. Zayn slipped on his life vest,having yet to learn to swim, telling his brother "You need these for safe, right daddy" Niall laughed, helping Liam and bringing his two boys down to the water. Zayn gripped onto to his dad and Niall put him on his back. Zayn laughed and watched his brother get splashed and whisked around by the waves. Niall grabbed Liam, throwing him around in the water, laughing and having fun in the sun. Liam gripped onto the front of Niall and all three of them smashed into the waves, laughing at being sprayed and getting knocked over from the power.

After the water became too much for Zayn, Liam grabbed his hand and helped him out, smiling proudly at his dad, feeling like a big boy for taking care of his brother. Niall grabbed them, carrying the laughing boys back to their towels. He sat them down and gave them their food and slushies. They ate happily together, talking about the fantasies of what marvelous city could be under that water, and if Ariel would want to come up for some tasty food with them. They dragged their daddy to make a sand castle, one tall and saying how "Daddy and Dada and Papa are the kings, because they are the best daddies ever". Niall smiled and kissed his two babies. A while after the sun had started setting and the castle had been smashed by a giggly Zayn, the food had been finished, and Liam stopped worrying about the mermaids, Niall's babies were fast asleep wrapped in towels and each other.

Niall cleaned up and carried his lovely's to the car, buckling them in. Once again, Zayn's head was automatically on Liam's lap, a small huff leaving his lips. Niall looked on with awe and closed the door gently. He looked off at the sun setting, thanking his lucky stars and guardian angels who gave him the four best friends and now an amazing "family. He cant wait for the next day he gets to spend with just his loved ones, happy and healthy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY i made a liam and zayn and niall based because they were being left out. HAPPY 4 YEARS TO THE BEATUY HARRY for today he audtioned and met the love of his life in the bathroom (mmmm wonder why they werent in my story today, maybe celebriting wink wink nudge nudge) LOL anyway thank you guys for reading and responding, it really means a lot to me. i love you all as much as i love cinnamon toast crunh (which is A LOT) and i will see you all on monday. justin bieber is life byeeeee.