Daddy's Little Daredevil

Niall- 4 headspace

Zayn-daddy

this barely has anything to do with niall as a baby but i thought it was exciting
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a bright, summer day, the perfect stereotypical summer day. One Direction were currently on a break from their worlwide tour, and what better way to spend your vacation by being in your headspace and taking care of said boy in said headspace. Niall was running around outside with his "father's" supervision. Niall really wanted to run around so he had his daddy holding him and helping him fly like an airplane.

"Okay bud, daddy has to go make lunch, but i will be right in there watching you. No going near the street you hear me young man." Niall nodded and continued running around. He watched his daddy leave and smiled big, running over to grab a ball.

He bounced it too far and watched in horror as it went across the street. He looked back at the kitchen window, not seeing his daddy in the window. Niall figured he could be a big boy enough to go across the street.

Zayn chose that exact moment to watch his little baby take a big waddling step into the street. He could only imagine the roar of the car and the cries of his baby. "NIALL WAIT" he screamed. Zayn bolted out of the door and ran out, grabbing Niall and swinging him back.

"Niall I told you to be careful, why would you do that?" Niall became to sob, hugging his daddy. "I sorry daddy, ball went ova there!" Zayn sighed and carried Niall inside, soothing the young one with hugs and kisses. "You have to go in timeout for 5 minutes babe, but right after we have cuddles okay baby?" Niall became to cry again but Zayn shushed him and place him in the corner.

5 minutes later, Zayn came back and made Niall tell him what he did wrong. After feeding him, he brought him upstairs. He changed him into his pjs and laid him down on his bed. "I love you bubs and daddy only yelled at you because he got scared. I didnt want you hurt." "Me sorry daddy, me love you lots" "i love you more niall"

They ended that day with cuddles, kisses and hugs. Zayn would never let his little man be put into any danger, ever
-----------------------------------------
WOO ANOTHER ONE. lol that video of zayn and louis was funny. I could care less bout weed (lol justin smoke with zouis please) but the fact that my whole twitter was calling it hot after they made fun of justin pissed me off. But im there for you guys. LARRY FOREVER AND LETS GET THIS TO 10 VOTES AND 2 COMMENTS.