Hit the Ground

Zayn- headspace 4

Liam-daddy

Niall- headspace 6

Louis- headspace 10

Harry-dada

once again this has happened in my family

=============================================================================

It was a hot October day. The boys were on set filming for their new music video for Steal My Girl. It had been a long fun filled day but the sun was starting to beat down on them, making the three boys involve in headspace start to slip. The director called for everyone to be back on set, making Zayn, Niall and Louis groan loudly. "Okay Zayn im going to need you to stand over there by the car" the director told Zayn. Zayn, having slipping into his headspace, whined and gripped onto Liam's arm. "No me stay here!" The director looked at him oddly and Liam gave him a stern look. Niall starting to whine and Louis was mumbling angrily, storimng off into the trailer set up. Harry smiled in apologies and went after Louis, carring Niall with him. The director let them be and went off into his trailer.

Liam entered, seeing Harry holding Louis and Niall, who were in tears. "What was that all about boys?" Liam asked his three babies. "Tired daddy" said Niall, "Wanna play" said Zayn 'Its stupid" complained Louis. Harry chuckled and kissed his cheek, rocking Niall to sleep. "How bout you two go play in the pool they set up for us." Zayn and Louis shot up and ran to the back of the trailer, already getting changed into their swim suits. Harry and Liam laughed, chaning NIall as well in case he woke up. Louis and Zayn came back out, Zayn weaking nothing. "Baby boy, you gotta put some clothes on" Harry laughed, scooping up a laughing Zayn.He put him in a swim pull up and his blue shorts. Liam grabbed Louis and Zayn's hands, Harry following behind holding a sleeping Niall.

They got to the pool and Liam sprayed sunscreen on all three, earning loud groans. They both climbed the ladder and jumped in, lauhging and playing around. Zayn climbed out and smiled at his daddies. "daddy, dada watch me" Harry sat up and smiled at Zayn, Liam giving him a thumbs up. Zayn began to climb the ladder, his feet wet against the plastic ladder. As he stepped on the top landing, his foot slipped out from under him. A weak "daddy" yelped from Zayn's mouth. Both parents were stunned as they watched their baby falling off the ladder and landing on his back. Harry placed Niall down and ran over with Liam, Louis coming out of the pool as well. Terrible screaming sobs were emitting from Zayn, whimpers of "daddy daddy hurts dada' leaving the poor baby's mouth. Liam picked him up and rocked Zayn, massaging his back. Harry kissed the bruise that was starting on his back and whispered kind words into his ear. 

"Im gonna bring Zaynie back to the trailer, you might want to check on Louis" Liam said, kissing Harry's cheek. "Come on baby, you wanna go sleepy with daddy?" "Daddy want Daddy" Zayn sobbed out and Liam left. Harry turned to look at Louis who was crying and mumbling things to himself. "Hey hey why the tears sweetheart, Zayn's okay" Louis shook his head, running into Harry's arms and hugging him. "But dad i told him to jump, it was my fault, dada dont be mad at me." Harry lifted him up and hugged him tight. "Its not your fault Louis and you know that, im not mad, neither is daddy and niether is Zayn okay" Louis sniffed and nodded, hugging Harry tight. "Lets go back and see your brother okay?" Louis got down and held Harry's hand, helping him pick Niall up.

They headed back to see Zayn asleep on his stomach, an ice pack wrapped in a towel on the bruise on his back. Liam took Niall from Harry's arms and kissed Louis' forehead. "Why dont you lay down next to your brother baby" Harry told him. Louis ran over and snuggled into Zayn's side. "I so sorry Z, please dont hate me." Louis said sadly. Zayn opened his eyes, giggling and getting up to lay on louis' back. "Me no hate Lou, me love brother" Everyone laughed and layed down with their two boys. "We love you baby boys so much, glad your okay Z" Liam said. Zayn smiled and kissed both of his daddies. "me happy too daddies", before going back to beating up on Louis. Harry and Liam loved their babies, more than anything.

=============================================================================

This seems not very age playish but im back bitches. this happened to my brother but it ended in him breaking something i think. I hope you guys enjoyed this. DID YOU SEE THE FUCKING 5SOS GOOD GIRLS VIDEO DEAR LORD THEY ARE SO HOT I LOVE THEM. AND IM EXCITED FOR THE STEAL MY GIRL VIDEO, HOPEFULLY THEIRS LARRY IN IT LOL. anyway lets get this to a high number of votes to make me feel wanted BYEEE