First Spanking

I MADE THIS ONE UP CAUSE LARRY I LOVE

ps i am not a huge fan of spanking as a punishent for children and if you are not as well please do not leave hate comments on this because others do enjoy, thanks xx

harry-2 headspace

louis-daddy

zayn-papa (he's only mentioned a few)

===========================================================================

Harry had barely gotten any sleep last night, he didn't feel right, couldn't close his eyes because he would get a shot of pain through his throat or in his stomach. Harry didn't like to say he felt unwell because then his daddies wouldn't allow him to play with his new toys Uncle Niall bought him. Harry sat up in his adult crib, a small pout on his face. He watched as the door opened to see his papa, making him frown even more. Of course he loved Zayn, he just wanted Louis today. Zayn smiled and laughed at the pout on Harry's face, carrying him over to the changing table.

Zayn began to pull down Harry's pants, but was stopped when hands were put over his own. "No Papa no change," Harry argued. He didn't like the wet feeling when his diaper came off, and his sickness was putting that feeling into overdrive. "Harry let me change you and then we can eat okay?" Harry shook his head, struggling to get out of his grip. Zayn sighed and pushed his legs up, quickly doing what he had to despite the protest of the younger one. He sat Harry up, his dressed in sweats and a blue hoodie, carrying him downstairs. 

Louis was in the kitchen when he heard his loves enter. "Morning babies, how's my Hazza doing?" Harry looked away from Louis and Zayn gave him a look, which only meant this day would be trouble. Harry was placed in his high chair, which began another set of struggling. "No me want out, e big boy." Zayn sighed and just sat down in front of him, opening the baby food and prepared to give it to Harry. The sight of food almost made Harry throw up, so he pushed the spoon away from his face sending it crashing to the floor. He also waved his arms around, sending the small bottle to crash on the floor. "Harry what on earth are you doing" Louis exclaimed. Zayn looked beyond mad so Louis took a laughing Harry into the living room.

He sat Harry down on the step and told him he had to sit there for five minutes. As soon as his daddy was out of sight, Harry ran into the living room. He reached up on the shelf, clumsily taking down his box of toys, knocking down awards along the way. Louis heard the noise and ran in to see Harry playing with toys. "Harry Edward Styles," Harry froze and shyly looked up at his daddy. "Sorry daddy?" he said. "Sorry isn't going to cut is Harry" Zayn appeared. Zayn whispered something to Louis and he looked shocked, shaking his head but Zayn cut him off saying that it was needed.

Louis marched over and grabbed Harry's arm, dragging him slightly up the stairs and into their bedroom. Louis sat down on the bed and had Harry standing in front of him. "I don't know whats going on with you today, so you are going to get a spanking today for being extra bad." The look on Harry's face could make any cry. He put his hands over his bottom, eyes wide and lip trembling, "S-spanking? bu-but daddy." Louis couldnt listen anymore, he grabbed Harry and layed him over his legs. "You're getting ten swats because of how rude you were and because you broke things." He pulled down Harry's sweats and diaper, beginning to hit the boy hard enough to make him learn his lesson. Harry was sobbing at this point, he didnt understand why his daddy, of all people, were hitting him. "Me no feel good daddy, no sleep." Harry had said on his eighth hit. That made Louis stop.

"Baby why didnt you tell daddy." Louis tried pulling Harry into his arms, but Harry pushed him away, punching his chest. Louis let Harry down and watches as he ran into his room, holding his bottom and sobbing hysterically. Zayn walked in and Louis explained what happened. Zayn suggested he go talk to Harry so Louis was up and knocking at his door. He entered and saw his baby boy cuddled amongst the stuffed animals on the floor. "Hi baby boy, you wanna watch a movie with me and papa?" Harry looked up at him but looked away again, hugging his bunny tight to his chest. Louis sighed and walked over, sitting on the floor in front of Harry. "Baby boy, I am so sorry that i hit you, but i didnt know why you were being bad, it was punishment baby, i wasnt doing it to hurt you, can you please forgive daddy, because he loves you so so much?" Louis smiled hopefully, watching his little ones face. Harry looked at his bunny, then put him down and crawled into Louis' lap. "I forgwive you daddy, no more spankings." Louis laughed and agreed, getting Harry into his pj's and placing a paci in his mouth.

He brought him downstairs and sat next to Zayn on the couch, Harry in his lap. Harry kissed Zayn and said he was sorry and Zayn laughed, hugging his baby and forgiving him. "Love you daddies, me sorry." "We love you too baby, we're sorry too." Everything was okay and the next time Harry didnt feel well, he made sure to tell them.

==========================================================================

SO IM HERE,  was this good, i dont know i never read over these things. I came up with this and i kinda liked the idea and of course i was larry related because i mean larry. Anyway i hope you guys enjoyed this one and i will try to have another one up. I am also doing this crazy thing the 21st, i am camping out on the sidewalks of New York to see 5sos on the today show with my cousin and my parents LOL. They will be on the 22nd so PRAY I GET A GOOD SEATING/STANDING AREA. wooo i love you guys and i hope you love me/this oneshot back.