Adoption

adopting liam (3)

niall- daddy

zayn- dada

louis-uncle lou

harry- uncle harry

------------------------------------

Pulling up to the small run down building, Niall and Zayn stepped out. Today was the day the couple had been waiting for: the day they adopt a baby. They decided to adopt a son because they felt they needed to reduce stress by focusing on loving a child.

Stepping inside, Zayn went to talk to the owner to see if there were any problems. Niall went off into the playroom. Niall looked around the small room, walls filled with toys and hard wood flooring filled with children of all ages. But what really caught his eye, was the tiny brown haired one sitting by himself.

Niall went over, smiling at all the kids who tried to get his attention. He crouched down in front of the little one, but was pulled slightly back by a small tug. "Don't talk to him, he's a dumb baby, he won't understand." Niall was shocked, but quickly got out of it by hearing a small whimper. "That's not very nice, i'm sure he can understand me. Now how about you go sit down okay?" The eight year old boy groaned but walked away.

"Hey buddy, don't cry, i know what he said isn't true." Liam looked up at Niall and crawled into his lap, needing comfort from just about anyone at this point. Niall smiled and rocked him, completely inlove with the small one. Zayn was looking on with the owner, who smiled and said, "Oh yeah, he sure found the one." Zayn went over and sat beside his boyfriend and soon to be son. "Hi bud, I'm Zayn and that's Niall, what's your name?" "I Liam and I three" he said, holding up the correct digits with his fingers. "Well how would little Liam like to come home with us" "Home? Li has a home?" Niall and Zayn shared a sad look, and knew this was the one. "Yeah bud, you do now, with Daddy Niall and Dada Zayn" Liam nodded happily, clinging on to Zayn, ready to go to his new home.

2 years later

"Hey get back here you little piglet" Harry called out, following a running, laughing Liam. "No uncle Harry, you gotta catch me!" Louis appeared in front and grabbed him, laughing along with him at his silly uncle. "Cmon Haz, you gotta catch him" Harry shook his head, placing a kiss on Liam's head and his boyfriends lips. "Now come on, we're having a movie night with your daddies" They all skipped into the living room, plopping down and cuddling into one another. It's been two years since the adoption and the family couldn't be happier. They loved their little Liam and he loved them right back, maybe even more.

----------------------------------------

lol i always forget to update since im on spring break but here you go, i hope you guys like it. if not, well then read and vote for it anyway kay byeeeee