Always be mine( ben drowned love story)

Hey guys this is my first story so I hope you like it. I'll do chapter 2 if you guys like it hope you do so enjoy

Chapter 1

"Kasha, your going to be late for school!" My brother yelled at me while I sat in bed. "Alright, I'm up! Are mum and dad home?" I say. "No they've gone on another business trip." Jake said "God, I swear, they're never home!" I whisper/yell to myself.

As I begin to change, I grab a pair of underwear, a bra, a black top, and dark blue pants. I grab my bag, phone, and the lunch Jake made for me. "See you later, Jake." I say and rush out the door, checking the time to see that I actually made it on time.

"Shit! I forgot my skateboard.." I curse to myself,  seconds later the bell going off, then I run in to my math class and the teacher gives me an angered look. "I hate school.." I think to myself and I sit at the back of the classroom, by my best friend Courtney.  "Did you bring in your homework, students? " The teacher questioned and everyone did it.. except for me.

"Shit.." I mutter to myself as the teacher strode towards me.  "Kasha you didn't do your homework, you now have detention after school. With me." A few minutes later The bell went off I go to next period, English, and then afterwards, lunch. "I have to go to work." I think to myself. Soon  I go sign myself out of the school, walk out of the school and then run to work.

Suddenly, I remember that I was meant to open the store. "Fuckin' Hell.." I mumble under my breath.

 I work at Blockbuster and my boss is really strict.

 I walk in and my boss, Mark, stomps  up to me."YOUR FIRED!!" He yells right in my face. "UGH, whatever!" I groan and walk out of the store, beginning to walk home.

I check the time on my phone and it read '3:00'. "Shit I had detention... Oh well, it Doesn't matter now." I say to myself as my phone vibrates. "Oooh I got a text!" I say excitedly then read the text.

Unknown: Not having a good day, are you?

Me: Uhh who is this?

-------------------------------