chapter 44

chapter 44

5 months later

"okay you just have to block this shot" Jeff said. i have been training for the last 3 months.

Trust me its harder than it looks.i have told courtney and ashley about caitlin ashley got really excited cause she always know about creepypasta which i found weird.

But i have made a new friend her names mikayla we meet at work. yes i have a new job now. she really nice we hang out with courtney and ashley.

but back to business i have been trying to get my skills up but i can't dodge thing its might take a by longer then i thought.

.

.

.

.

.

.

i was inside with Jeff and Toby.Ben jack sally were all out with slenderman.

Ben has not been at home a lot he always out with jack doing thing.i dot really mind but i would like it if he was with me and Molly more often .

Jake was babysitting Molly cause i was going out with the girl and teanna its going to be nice going to get to know her.

we were heading out to the water park we haven't been there in a long time.

i got my swimmer ready and left my room.

"ill see you guys later." i said grabbing my bag and keys.

"wait where are you going." Toby said grabbing getting up.

"im going to the water park."

"can i please come i never going anywhere" Toby said.

"but its just a girl day." i said walking to the door.

"please kasha please" Toby said .

"fine you have 5 minutes to get ready ill be in car." i said walking out. this was just going to be a girl day but Toby never goes anywhere it might be nice for him.

i hoped in the car and waited for him i put my sunglasses on and put my bag in the back.

i put sleeping with sirens cd in and started playing that. the first song that came on was congratulation i started singing then saw Toby.

i started the car and Toby hopped in.He didn't look that bad with out his mask and goggles on.

"so Jeff left all alone" i said he nodded i pull out and started driving.

its weird there's this old dirt road from the back road to the creepypasta house.

we were driving on the freeway and i was singing to the do it now remember it later the next song that was on.

Toby started singing with me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

we finally got there i hopped out after parking the car i called the girl and said i was here.

i grabbed my bag and started walking to where we were meeting.

Toby followed he was just wearing board shorts and a singlet he was kind of pale but he should get tanned.

i saw the girls and walked over saying hi and hello.

seeing how everyones going we all pit our stuff down i took my shirt and shorts of and was just in my bikini.

everyone did the same but Toby. toby just looked at me saw i looked at him and he turned away i just laughed to myself.

"come on girls lets go on the big slide" i said we all ran to the slides and Toby followed.

we got to the top of the slide and we were all freaking out.

"so who's going first." teanna said we all looked to Toby.

"are you guys for real" Toby said we all nodded and to y gave in and walked to the slide.

Toby got down and sat on the edge.

then courtney pushed him and Toby went down the slide then i went down after him.

"whoooooaaaaa" i screamed down. i got out and fell on Toby.

-------------------------------

hey guys hope you liked this chapter i how its a bit longer i don't know but anyway hopefully it was good.

vote comment.and follow if you want

littlemissout.........