Preqeul Part 2

Part 2

Half way through the three years.

Ben P.O.V

I sat on the couch after seeing Jane, God I lovelove her she's so much better then kasha.

Kasha walked in the room with Molly. Fuck the little brat I wish she was never born.

We have to use our illusion forms around her cause Kasha doesn't want her to know what we are until she older.

Kasha tried talking to me but i ignored her. I don't know why I ever loved her. She a slutty bitch.

.

.

.

Toby P.O.V

God damnit she's amazing, her hair, her smile her everything.

Kasha I can't live with out her. Its been one and a half years since i found out Ben cheating on Kasha.

With Caitlin but I know that's not her something in side her.

Ill try anything to get caitlin back for Kasha and make her happy.

.

.

.

Jane P.O.V

Its working Ben just proposed to me now that bitch will never want to see Ben again when she finds out the news.

Maybe all the regret she just might kill her self.

Time for her to find out the news. Then i will be in the mansion and go back after Jeff my one and only love.

----------------------------------------------

hey guys last part for this preqeul hope you liked it.

it was just about why Ben cheating on Kasha and what's up with caitlin.

Jane that bitch.

The sequel will be up in about a week

so be ready for that.

anyway comment vote and follow for the last time on this book.

ticcitockout...