Chapter 25

Chapter 25

BEN P.O.V

I was walking around the room in circle I was freaking out Sally would not stop asking if she ok.

I could hear kasha screaming and crying I wanted to just hug her and say it's ok but slender man won't let anyone in the room.

A couple of hours past and it was quiet then all of a sudden I hear a baby crying everyone jumps up and we all walk up stairs slender man came out.

"Ben you can see her now just be careful she very weak but she will be fine". slender man said I walked in and saw kasha holding something rapped up in a pink blanket I walked over.

Kasha gave me a smile she gave me the baby I held her in my hands she looked beautiful she had light brown hair with bits of blonde I could see her ears I moved the blanket I was amazed.

She had elf ears like he she was so cute but then she started to cry but they weren't tears it was blood as she opened her eyes they were black.

I gave her back to kasha she slowly stop crying then her eyes went back to blue.

I guess only when she cry they go black
I stated with kasha everyone else came in the room Sally was super happy.

She wanted to know what we will call her "how about bloody tears" jack said "no way in hell are we calling my baby girl that" I said Sally said to call her Sally two laughed.

"How about Molly" kasha said I nodded that will be good she never got to know her sister Molly.

"Molly it is then" I said after a while of talking everyone left I crawled in to bed with kasha and Molly and we all fell to sleep.
----------------------------------
Hey guys hope you like this chapter the baby born and her name is Molly please tell me what you think comment and vote I love the votes and comments.

Little miss out