chapter 17

chapter 17

''im pregnant'' I said watching as ben eyes widen ''that's great were going to have a baby'' ben said then sally came running in to the room ''I heard baby are you having a baby kasha'' sally said coming up and touching my stomach ''yes sally'' sally started jumping up and down ''ben are you fine with this'' I said putting some TV on ''yer im happy'' ben said then he walked up stairs then after some time of watching TV  I layed back and drifted off to sleep.

2 weeks later

I ran to the bathroom and vomited in the toilet I've been doing it for the past 2 days man I feel terrible after I cleaned up I went down stairs today was my brother birthday so I was going out to have some time alone slender man told me that zalgo found out I was pregnant and said he would not touch me they put up a fight but they all got over it just that he would come back some day and that I would have to kill someone.

I walk out the front door eating a banana I was thinking I have no one left in my family I only ever had a brother no sisters mum and dad are gone but the thing is years ago I found these adoption papers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK

-------------------------

mum was making dinner and dad was at work and I was playing videogames with jake after jake won every time I went to the garage and kick a ball around. I kicked it really hard and it hit the shelf this box of papers fell off the shelf I walked over and looked through them and found this pink one it was adoption paper work for a girl named molly I took it to my mum and showed her she ripped it form my hand and tore it up she told me to go to my room I was wondering all night who molly was.

END OF FLASHBACK

-------------------------------------------------------

after I got out of the woods I went to the park and played on the swing like a child it started to get dark so stared walking home when I saw smile I called out to him but he just ignored me so I walked over to him ''smile boy come here'' I said over and over again he just kept walking a head so I followed him some more then we got to that barn that jeff took me to smiles went in side I really did not want to got in but I did cause he was acting so weird I heard laughter like a little girl I thought it was sally but it was not the girl had long messy brown like mine she was wearing this fairy outfit with wing but it was all torn and had mad and I was shocked blood on it then she started to cry.

I had to go see if she was all wright I walked up to her '' little girl are you ok'' I said putting my hand on her shoulder she turned around I saw blood on her face and mud every where ''they left me out here'' the girl said ''who are you what are you doing out here'' I said '' don't you know'' the girl said why would I know who she id should I know ''who are you I don't know'' I said being really confused ''im molly your little sister''.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys I have been at a friends house so its only been some days hope you liked it and please tell me if I should do anything else I love you guys.

please comment and vote commenting means so much to me and I wont be updating for some time cause im going to lunapark fun cant wait.

little miss out...........