Chapter 9

Hope you like it so far

--------------------------------

Chapter 9

I woke up to screaming I don't remember much that happened all I remember is ben and me then that men take me.

i tried to get up bit I was chained to the wall I had cuts and bruise I was in so much pain I just cried and cried then that girl came in the room.

"let me go where's ben" I screamed "who are you" I said still crying.

"slendy coming now " she said and then that man walked in to the room I don't even know if he was a man then he spoke.

" girl do you love ben".

"yes I do love him" I said

"please just let me go I want to see jake and ben" tears start to fill my eyes.

"don't worry child I won't hurt you I want you to stay with ben he's never been this happy in years" he said walking closer to me.

"who are you m" I asked.

"I'm slender-man and this is Sally" slender man said.

"then why am I chained up it was Jeff he didn't trust you and the cuts and bruise are from him I am very sorry child for scary you ben would not let me take you so.

I just took you when I was ready slender man said

"can I please go see ben" I said trying to move around.

" not just yet I'll fix you up and we will have a chat" I nod and then he unchained me we walk in to a room I cleaned up and we talked .

"I'll take you home to jake and I'll tell ben every thing my child" slender man said.

I left and walked to my house slender man told me that ben loved me so much but he was changing Jeff was trying to kill me and he will do what ever it takes.

I was allowed to stay with them cause me and ben were a couple now I made him so happy

I was going to tell jake I meet some one and I'm moving out. but there was something else slender man said that this zalgo guy is coming to kill me so slender man will protect and ben will be there with me.

I when I entered my house jake was home I told him everything and he was fine with it but

I just have to visit him I really miss my mum and dad I packed up my stuff and left when.

I got to bens I put my stuff in his room and got changed ben was not home yet but I could not wait to see him it turned on the TV and watch the news it was about a plane crash it was flight 45 that when

I saw the faces my mum and dad they were on the news they were dead they died in the plane crash they must of been coming back to surprise me and jake.

I started to cry I curled up in a ball. holding my knees and then someone walks through the front door

I look up and see ben he see me crying and rushes over and hugs me.

"babe what's wrong".he said looking really worried .

"m-my mum and dad are d-dead" I start and cry even more ben just hugs me tight and tighter then he kisses me and I start to calm down and I fall asleep on his lap.

--------------------------------

Hey guys hope you like this chapter I think it was a bit weird with slender man anyway please comment on what you think so far and vote to k little miss out.