chapter 20

chapter 20

I was sitting on the couch waiting for ben to come back from the park he was still looking for the necklace.

I really need it back it means so much to me until then ill go shopping with Courtney for some baby stuff I do find it weird having a baby at 19 but I should be 20 by the time its born. I got up and got changed and grabbed my phone and headphone and walked out the door I put the music on shuffle and it started playing 'just like you' by three days grace I sang along and then I got out of the woods.

when I out to Courtney I saw her out side in the garden ''hey Courtney'' I said walking up to her and giving her a hug ''hey kasha wow your really getting a stomach there'' Courtney said cleaning her hands ''you ready to go'' I said ''yes let me just grab my bag'' she said then we left.

AT THE SHOPS

''look at this on its so cute'' I said holding up a little stuffed bunny ''then why don't you get it then'' Courtney said putting all the other thing I got for the baby. after getting thing I needed we went to the hairdressers I was getting my hair dyed blue at the tips. when we got to the hair dresser I went in and Courtney waited out side with the shopping. after about 30 minutes my hair was done it looked awesome. so we left the shops we walked down the street then someone grabbed my shoulder I turned around to see Jeff.

''god Jeff don't do that'' I said ''well I had to give you something'' Jeff said then he put his hand out and in his hand was my necklace I started to tear up and with out thinking I just hug jeff ''thank you so much Jeff''' I said ''where did you get it anyway'' I said putting the necklace back on ''I found it when I was out for a kill to little girl had it and I took it when I killed them'' jeff said i was shocked the girl took it but argh why he kill them ''why jeff why did you kill them I just made friends with those little girls'' I said I decide to just head home.

I walked of with Courtney and got back to hers jeff followed us I said goodbye to Courtney and walked home with jeff he carried some things for me when we got back jeff took the stuff up to my room and went to bed. I put al the shopping away I sat on the couch next to ben he came home when jeff found the necklace. I put my head on ben shoulder ''hey ben I got the al the baby stuff'' I said kissing him on the lips he kissed back ''that's good hey im going to go to bed you coming'' ben said getting up ''only if you carry me'' I said in a sweet little voice ''fine'' ben said picking me up bridle style when we got to the bed room he threw me on the bed.

he got on the bed next to me he put his arm around me and kissed my cheek ''good night'' babe ben said kissing me again ''night benny boo'' I said falling to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

hey guys I know this chapter was short and boring sorry but I have writers block so Ill try and update if I can k love all you guys please comment and vote

little miss out....