Chapter 2

Hey guys sorry for this chapter being really short but I'll make longer ones so vote, comment and I'll update if you guys like it little miss out.

Chapter 2 enjoy

I waited a while and no response. I turned my phone off and started walking home. I walk through the front door. "Jake you home?" I call out but to my extent... no response. "He must be out with his friends." I think to myself. I walk over and sit on the couch and turn the TV on. I then turn my phone back on and after about 5 minutes my phone vibrates again. it's another text from that same number.

Unknown: Home alone and you missed detention.

Me: What do you want?

Unknown: You'll find out soon.

Me: Leave me alone.

I wait a while again,but no response. Was this person coming to get me? I eventually decide to go upstairs and sleep in my room. I check the time and it's 4:03 Pm. I was really tired, so I decided to sit on my bed and listen to music. As I get comfy my phone vibrates again. "Ugh.. He will never leave me alone.." I say under my breath and read the text.

Unknown: Behind You.

Before I could text back or turn around I feel a hand wrap around me and pull me to the ground. I scream as I hit the cold ground and I cry out in pain. I look up to see some one wearing a green outfit he looks like Link from Legend of Zelda. "I love that game.." I think to myself. I try to push him away but he grabs my arm and pins me to the ground. "Who are you?" I ask, shaking a little. "I'm Ben." He says looking straight down at me. "Please just let me go!" I cry. "Now why would I do that? I want to have some fun with you." He says evilly laughing. He grabs out a sword and puts it to my neck "P-Please don't kill me." I plead and start to cry and shake even more. "I love it how you think I'm going to kill you. You would be dead by now if I wanted you dead." He says laughing and then putting his sword away,  and getting up but he quickly puts his foot on me "God he's strong.." I thought. "You're mine, beautiful." Ben said, then he jumped out the window. I get up with and immediately has a massive headache. I slam my window shut, walk to my bed and put my head in my pillow then cry myself to sleep.

Kasha's dream
-------------------
I find my self in the park near my house. I see that Ben guy across from me, then my brother on the other side of me. I start to run to my brother but Ben gets there first he pulls out his sword a stabs my brother. I scream and hear him say, "You'll all ways be mine."

End of dream

---------------------------------------

I wake up crying and realize that it was all just a dream..."Thank. God."

--------------------------

Hey guys hope you like this chapter And please tell me if you like it so far cause I want to keep doing it but if you don't like it then I won't so please tell me in the comments and vote as we'll little miss out.

-