Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Kasha p.o.v

"Sally I don't look stupid do i" I say Sally ways dressing me up and do my make up and stuff like that "you look really pretty Ben will love it" Sally said I walked out to the hall ways and Jeff walked past "hey guys there a walking cake up here if you want it" jeff said "shut up it's not that bad" I said punching jeff on the shoulder playfully.

I went down stairs and sat on the couch next's to Ben "wow you look like a" I cut him of by putting my hand in his face "I know you don't have to say it" I said. Ben kissed my cheek and started playing video games again I went to the bathroom to clean up but as I walked there jack took of photo of me and tan off. when I got there I wiped it all off.

I was in the woods waiting for jeff he wanted to teach me how to kill I was going to tel him is can't cause you know look at me I have this stomach on me but I don't think it's that bad so I might try cause if I kill some one I get immortal I know I love with a bunch of killer.

But I don't mine you get use to them I learn to love them like when I have my baby she will learn to love people matter what they are.

I saw jeff walked out the front door so I got ready he gave me this butcher knife to use "hey jeff you ready to go" I said I was sort of happy but sad that I was ending someone life I hope the baby will be fine.

We got to this purple house it was two story. jeff ran around back I followed him he climes up a tree and in to the window I followed again he went net a bed and grabbed a little girl that was there he said those words go to sleep he told me to kill the next's one I walked up to a boy and put the butchers knofe to his neck and lifted the knife in the air.

He woke up but it was to late I cut his head right off the blood went ever where all over me in my mouth it tasted really good not bad but good.

Jeff walked in the room"good job" he said "now let's go before the cops get here" I said we jumped out the window on to the tree we ran home and I went straight to the shower.

-------------------------

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter best I could do sorry for the killing part and all I'm just trying to get something out for you guys ktell me if you liked it k

Please comment and vote

Little miss out.