chapter 38

chapter 38

KASHA P.O.V

I sat on the couch tears in my eyes Jake

and courtney were Here i was greatful, for them being Here. Ben and jack were going out to find Molly they knew were she was.

I blame my self this i wouldn't be in this mess if i just had looked after Molly, but i didn't need to do what i did.

"Ben get ready were going" jack said Ben go up and walked over to me.

"ill be back with our little girl, i love you" he said and then kissed me they got up and were ready to leave.

"be safe you guys" courtney said,  but then there was a loud noise i look over to the door to see Jeff, then i couldn't hold it in i just cried my little girl was in Jeff arm.

i got up and walked over to Jeff i hugged him i didn't let go of him Ben was frozen.

"hey" Jeff said he handed Molly over to me i looked down at her little ears and blonde hair, she was sleeping i kissed her head and handed her over to Jake for a bit.

"how..... what ......when" Ben said. i went to the kitchen to get some milk for Molly i had to be a bit careful i was still in a lot of pain.

i gave Jake the milk and he feed Molly,.

"so how did you get her" Ben said. Ben sat down again and jack went up stairs.

------------------------------

hey guy short chapter but aren't all my chapters short. any way hope you guys liked it

comment vote and follow if you want k

love you guys

littlemissout......