Chapter 23

Chapter 23 dedicate this chapter to goldendarkness01 thanks for reading this book,

After I got out of the shower I got dressed and went down stair I could smell a roast I saw slendy in the kitchen he was cooking I didn't know he could cook.

"Hey slendy I didn't know you could cook" I said sitting down in a chair "I'm cooking cause zalgo is coming to see you I know i have said that before but he really is coming this time so you have to find something to wear" slendy said I got up and walked to the stairs.

"Ok slendy I'll go get Sally to get me a dress" I said and walked up stairs I know she can't do makeup and stuff but she did have some nice dresses I knocked on Sally's door and Sally opened it holding Charlie (if you didn't know Charlie is Sally teddy bear that talks to her and stuff).

"Hey Sally do you have a dress I could wear tonight cause zalgo coming" I said sally pulled me in and sat me on her bed.

She grabbed out this blue and black slutty dress I didn't know how that would look with my small biggish tummy I took it and put it on.

I looked in the mirror I looked really good you couldn't really see my stomach in it I did my hair and put eyeliner and lipgloss on and walked out to the hallway Sally was wearing a little pink dress.

Slendy called as down jack walked past and slapped my ass "someone looking very sexy" jack said walking down stairs "shut up" I said walking down behind with Sally.

Sally ran past to Ben "Ben jack slapped kasha butt" she said in a cheeky voice Ben looked at me and got up and walked over to me "wow you look really hot" he said kissing me.

"You don't look bad your self" I said kissing back we walked over to the dinner room jack and jeff would not stop looking at my ass I turned around "could you guys put your eyes back in you head and look at something else for once" I said walking back to Ben I held his hand I walked with him.

When we got to the dinning room I sat near Ben Sally sat near jeff and jack slendy was bring food and there was a big chair at the end of the table for zalgo.

Slendy walked in the room with this thing that was red and black with to horns and mouth I think on his body he sat down in the big chair.

"Hello child you must be kasha" he said

I didn't responded I was kind of scared "yes zalgo this is kasha Ben girlfriend" slendy said for me.

Everyone was talking and I was just sitting there listen Ben touched my leg after sometime I looked at him he just smiled slendy finally spoked up "will you be giving kasha immortality" slendy said "yes but when she turns 20 then I will"zalgo said.

I was happy but I just wanted him to leave he was starting to freak me out.

We finished eating and zalgo left I was good now I wanted to get changed I walked to my room but as I walked in someone grabbed my arm I turn to see be with a pervert smile on his face.

"Why don't I take that off for you'' he said I nodded we walked in and Ben closed the door I got on the bed and Ben got on with me he kissed me and I kissed back with makes out then he took off the dress.

We went under the covers and you know the after some time I fell to sleep.

----------------------------

Hey guys here a chapter hope you liked it please comment and vote

Really love the comments and votes

Little miss out