chapter 39

chapter 39

Jeff .p.o.v

Well after ran after Jane at the hotel. She ran towards the under realm.

When I got there I lost her so I went looking for her. It took a couple of hours and I finally found Zargos kingdom place thingy and all I could hear was screaming and yelling.

I went inside his kingdom and I saw Zargos thrown and next to it was a young girl she was in chains.

Brusises everything it looked like she was in a lot of pain. I walked up to her without anyone trying to see me.

When I finally realised it was Caitlin....

Then i suddenly hear a baby crying...it was Molly. I forgot about Caitlin and ran off and followed the crying.

I got to a room with a big chain door thing. I opened it up to see Molly on the ground in the middle of the room. It was dark it smelt really bad.

I walked over to Molly and that's when I heard her laugh. JANE

"What you doing here Jeffery" Jane said.

"Getting a little girl" I said.

Jane pulled out her knife. I pulled out mine.

"Jane I'm not here to fight I just want to take Molly home." I said picking up Molly and walking towards the door.

"This time Jeff you can go, but I will kill you one day." Jane said and with that I ran out of that place.

"After a couple of hours I got to the woods then that when I got here".  I said

_____________________________________

Hey guys here a chapter for you guys hope you liked it

Vote comment and follow if you want

Love you guys

Littlemissout......