chapter 33

chapter 33

kasha p.o.v

''h how are you alive'' i said tears running down my face i just hugged my brother i didn't want to let go. ''its a long story'' ben said ''i have time'' i said sitting down jake sat next to me i kept poking him cause i swear this is a dream.

''kasha stop im real'' jake said i stop ''so what happened i saw your dead body lying on the ground in front of me'' i said ''ok so the day i die i was waiting for you to come home....then someone just a stabbed me out of no where i droped to the ground and couldn't move then i past out.'' jake said i felt like is was my fault cause if i was home i could of stop jack.

''after you left with jeff i felt bad i didn't know it was your brother so i told slender men and he said it would take months to bring him back to life.'' jack said oh ok wait he felt bad i throught killers don't feel bad.

''so why did jeff call me and say molly was gone'' i said ben looked at me ''well it was the only thing that would get you here'' ben said i nodded i guess it is. so we had i chat i got to tell jake thing that have happened.

''do you find it weird me dating a killer and living with them.'' i said ''no i think its pretty cool'' he said.

''and you have an amazing little girl i get to be an uncle'' jake said i nodded. after some time jake was going to go i didn't want him to but he had some thing to do he was going to stay with a friend.

i went to my room to call courtney and tell her the news and i wanted to see about how zac doing.

court:hello

kasha: hey courtney its kasha hey you will never guess what

court: what is it

kasha:don't freak out but jake alive

court: what im coming over your just messing with me

kasha: im not come over and i want to talk about zac how he going

court: he good but ill be over soon

kasha: k bye

i hanged up the phone and went to getmolly i had to feed her. ''jeff'' i yelled ''what do you want kasha'' he yelled back i walked down stairs to see jeff in the kitchen ''can you please feed molly'' i said ''fine'' jeff said. i know i still don't trust him but i can't get her to eat. i gave her to jeff and went out side i saw courtney and ran up to her.

we went in side to my room ''so wheres jake'' courtney said ''he will be here tomorrow'' i said courtney just nodded ''so how zac'' i said ''he's good  im going to a cafe with him you want to come'' courtney said ''yer sure i want to meet him'' i said ''when is it'' ''tomorrow'' courtney said.

we talked a bit more then we headed down stairs ''hey who's the new guy'' courtney said looking over at toby ''that toby he only came like two days ago'' i said ''cool well ill see you tomorrow kasha'' courtney said then she left.

i got out of bed to get ready to go meet zac i hope he's nice when i got ready i left. i saw the cafe courtney was taking about and then i saw courtney sitting next to a guy that must be zac ''oh hey kasha'' courtney said waving i waved back. sat down next to courtney ''zac this is kasha the one i have been telling you about'' courtney said ''hi'' zac said ''hi nice to meet you'' i said we talked about thing we liked.

''so anything else you like zac'' i said ''i skate borad'' he said ''cool i use to skate board till i had my baby girl'' i said zac seemed a bit shocked ''wait you had a baby at the age of 19'' he saidi nodded.

''well someone's a slut'' what did he just call me im not a slut unless i sleep with different men every night ''what'' i said '''courtney your friends with a fucking slut'' he said ''no im not friend with a slut she not one so you can go fuck your self'' she said wow she had some fire in her she got up and with the drink she was drinking pored it on his head.

''were done zac good bye'' she said and with that she left i got up and chased after her ''wow courtney you really showed something back there'' i said ''well you know me'' she said ''any way i got to head home seen you soon'' she said ''ok well bye'' and then i headed home.

i got home and headed up stairs when someone grabbed my arm then pushed me to the wall and then someone lips on mine i look up to see toby. i pushed him off me ''what the fuck toby'' i said.

''um sorry just i think i love you kasha'' he said ''well your to late i have a boyfriend toby'' i said and pushed past him and went to my room and slammed the door behind me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guy hope you like this chapter toby like kasha and courtney and zac are no more k

editing suck i know but put up with it k

please comment and vote and follow if you want

little miss out