Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Paris was amazing we were on a way to the hotel to get ready to go out we got to the hotel it looked amazing "wow why can't I live here" Ashley said running side "I'll get us a room you guys look around" I said.

walking up to the desk "hello could I get a room for four" I said giving the lady some money

She have me the details and stuff "you room is 22 second level" she said "thank you" I said back "hey guys come on let's check out our room" I said walking over to the elevator and pressing the up button "what room are we" Courtney said "um 22 second floor" I replied courtney nodded "I can't wait this is going to be so much fun" Caitlin said "yer" I said back.

I started to think about ben and Molly I miss my little girl no kasha this is you time to get away from that place you have been stuck there for like a year it's your time with friends *ding* the elevator went.

"Let's go" courtney said running down the hall "what number again" courtney yelled at me "22" I said back "found it" she replied I unlock the door and omg was it amazing "wow that's awesome" Ashley said "yes it is" Caitlin said.

"You guys should see the bedroom" courtney said I walked in with Ashley and Caitlin "wow" I said it was amazing there were two big king size bed next together with these lights hanging from the roof.

And the beds were water beds "who's on which bed with who" I said me and Caitlin" Courtney said "ok that mean me and Ashley now let's get ready and go out" I said.

We got ready after checking out the rest of the room then left to go out.

------------------------------

Hey guys how you going um sorry for the short boring chapter but I have some more writers block and yer but I love all you guys.

And I'll try and up date more k if you want anything in this book just say and I might add it k

Please comment and vote

Little miss out......